Thread: Licenses :p

Hi,
    I want to buy Macromedia Studio mx. Thers no way i can afford the commercial version of a whopping 800 quid! Then i came across the educational version all fully functional but cannot be used for commercial use! Would donations come under commecial use? Also im 15 years old and in the uk do i qualify for a education version?
    Thanks
    Monkeyhead

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Why not download it from BitTorrent, mate?

But if you seriously want to get an official version, I will say that you are more likely to be qualified for an educational version if you either
    1) Are taking webdesign at uni
    2) TELL them you are taking webdesign at uni
    Sage goes in the signature field.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by true_neo@28 April 2004 - 19:37

But if you seriously want to get an official version, I will say that you are more likely to be qualified for an educational version if you either
    You need proof.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Shows how much I have grown to trust Suprnova and Overnet

OK then ignore the last bit of my post then
    Sage goes in the signature field.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lol seriously i no pirate is the best and easy option but i really prefer to buy it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by j4y3m+28 April 2004 - 14:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m &#064; 28 April 2004 - 14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-true_neo@28 April 2004 - 19:37

You need proof. [/b][/quote]
    Correct.

Usually you need either a Student Identification Card, or send them a copy of your class shedule.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by NightStalker+29 April 2004 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker @ 29 April 2004 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j4y3m@28 April 2004 - 14:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-true_neo
    @28 April 2004 - 19:37

You need proof.
    Correct.

Usually you need either a Student Identification Card, or send them a copy of your class shedule. [/b][/quote]
    so he could send them his current class schedule, which most likely doesnt at all relate to him needing an eductional version of macromedia lol. but its still worth a shot, whats he got to loose?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+29 April 2004 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 29 April 2004 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NightStalker@29 April 2004 - 21:11
    Originally posted by j4y3m@28 April 2004 - 14:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-true_neo
    @28 April 2004 - 19:37

You need proof.

Correct.

Usually you need either a Student Identification Card, or send them a copy of your class shedule.
    so he could send them his current class schedule, which most likely doesnt at all relate to him needing an eductional version of macromedia lol. but its still worth a shot, whats he got to loose? [/b][/quote]
    I believe you can get an educational discount even if you are not taking a releated class..

At least it is according to Academic Superstore

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    isnt a Student Identification Card for if your in college/uni ?