Thread: Gta:4

Will they make a GTA:5.if so what will it be about?
    oops i mean 5

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Do you mean San Andreas?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Games   -   #3
    I dont know do i?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@29 April 2004 - 02:04
    I dont know do i?
    I think you do. GTA: San Andreas is the next title in the series. It was officially announced last week I think. Probably some of the game sites will be able to tell you some more info
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Games   -   #5
    wow this helps GTA5

6. Games   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wow dude your really confusing

7. Games   -   #7
    i know it who i be it just me

8. Games   -   #8
    It is not GTA5 neither GTA4.
    It is simply GTA: San Andreas, a spin off, or expansion of the sequels; not an actual sequel to the series.

First, there was GTA, then GTA2 with the GTA: London 1969 game. Then came GTA3, Vice City then followed, but it was another GTA spinoff like the London game was.

Its the same thing with San Andreas. If it was an actual sequel, it would of been titled GTA 4 or 5....

Its the same thing with the Sim games; sure, theres a bunch of expansion packs like Sims Unleashed, Sims Online, etc. but just because there is a new Sim game out doesnt mean its a sequel. Now, the Sims 2 is out....thats a sequel.

Im tired of people always confusing the GTA series when it comes to new GTA games and labeling them as sequels....

9. Games   -   #9
    i did not know the tile of part 5 of the series,shit i dint even know if there was 1.i have part 3 & 4(vice city) and i know it hase nothing to do with 1 another(story wise)