Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If You Could Change The Rules....

BANNED
    Originally posted by Busyman+29 April 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 29 April 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@29 April 2004 - 18:47
    Womens basketbal, hang the ring lower, if they could dunk the game might get a bit more attractive... it&#39;s simple women don&#39;t jump as high as men...
    Never thought of that.

It makes sense. They play with a smaller basketball so why not? [/b][/quote]
    it sorta does but something tells me the women players wouldn&#39;t like it much

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    MLB should take out the designated hitter rule. NBA should get rid of the 3 second violation this, 5 second violation that, all those stupid second violations CRAP. Soccer games should be SHORTER. NFL needs to limit the coaches challenge to only once each half. NASCAR needs to think of more creative tracks than just a damn circle ffs..........

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by blitz81388@30 April 2004 - 20:24
    MLB should take out the designated hitter rule.
    Agreed. The AL and the NL should have the same exact rules. (w/o DH)

NBA should get rid of the 3 second violation this,
    Then folks like Shaq can camp out under the basket. You&#39;d also see less alley-oops.

5 second violation that,
    Then you could take forever to inbound the ball after a made bucket or out-of-bounds.

Soccer games should be SHORTER.
    Agreed to an extent. Someone already said the game has many injuries that take up the time.

NFL needs to limit the coaches challenge to only once each half.
    There aren&#39;t that many now and they lose a timeout if they lose the challenge.
    It seems like a great idea that it stay.

If they are right then it was a good challenge and it makes it fair.
    If they are wrong then it limits the coaches ability to stop the game again.

NASCAR needs to think of more creative tracks than just a damn circle ffs..........
    Agreed but Nascar fans seem to like the boring in the circle (oval) driving.

I would probably watch it if it had different tracks with varying turns.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Rappy@29 April 2004 - 16:24
    Put replay in baseball
    Give the umpires less power
    Stop the stupid warning the benches thing where a pitcher is thrown out of the game if he hits someone when the umpire issues a warning
    Bring DH to the national league i know people don&#39;t like it but just about the rest of the leagues in the world use it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123