Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Change The Rules....

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I would add a 4 pointer in basketball behind the half court line.

It would make a team extend their defense out farther in a close game.

I would also put a time on "at bats" in baseball.

Not ready...then too bad. STTTRRRRIIIIKE!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #2
    i'd allow video referees for football, and introduce punishment by Roberto Carlos freekick for divers

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I would stop the clock at the end of every play in football and lower the playclock to 15 seconds.

I want the game to be all no huddle and make the quarterbacks make the call.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@28 April 2004 - 16:01
    introduce punishment by Roberto Carlos freekick for divers
    wow that's really cruel :

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Real slicks in F1. Greater reliance on mechanical grip rather than aerodynamic downforce. Inherent positive pitch in F1 chassis, as to decrease chances of cars taking flight.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen@28 April 2004 - 23:52
    Real slicks in F1. Greater reliance on mechanical grip rather than aerodynamic downforce. Inherent positive pitch in F1 chassis, as to decrease chances of cars taking flight.
    Yea...uh...what he said?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I'd change all those stupid celebration rules in the NFL. Players can't even breathe hard after the make a great play or they'll get an unsportsman like conduct. Just let them play the damn game already enough with all the nit pick rules

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@29 April 2004 - 00:32
    I'd change all those stupid celebration rules in the NFL. Players can't even breathe hard after the make a great play or they'll get an unsportsman like conduct. Just let them play the damn game already enough with all the nit pick rules
    I second that and also add that if the fans can see a blown call on big screen and on the replay at home then by golly the refs should chnage a call if it is as plain as daylight.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@29 April 2004 - 05:32
    Now way guys, I want see the pure excitement a player has, don't handcuff that.

Let's abort those pre-meditated, orchestrated endzone celebrations and mobile phone conversations.

I want to see a player show some excitement after a big play, but I also do respect the sportsmanship of players like Barry Sanders who hands the ball to the official and walks away.

We need both veteran class and youthful enthusiasm.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@28 April 2004 - 23:01
    i'd allow video referees for football, and introduce punishment by Roberto Carlos freekick for divers
    what he said

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast