Thread: Google Toolbar

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    After you install google toolbar, when you right click on a web page is there stuff like "similar pager" or "transalte into english"?

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by danyj@29 April 2004 - 05:54
    After you install google toolbar, when you right click on a web page is there stuff like "similar pager" or "transalte into english"?

not that i know of.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    apparently it does for me because when i uninstalled it it went away

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Yes there is and simply, you can just remove these by using a registery editor (e.g.regcleaner).
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    I have it in MyIE2 browser&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>