Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men And Their Strange Ways...

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    #4: Lazy twats

People who dont read posts. Always a secret Sunderland supporter.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+29 April 2004 - 14:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 29 April 2004 - 14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 14:03
    #1: Macho Men
    These guys are the most arrogant men on the face of the planet. No matter what anyone can do, they can do it twice as well. They judge their masculinity by how well they play sports, how tough they are, how much physical strength they have, and how well they can fight. Macho men will never show emotion; to them, guys who cry are wimps, guys who fall in love are whipped, and guys with feelings are p*ssys.
    WARNING SIGNS OF MACHO MEN: ARROGANCE; unwillingness to show emotion, guys who constantly insult hot guys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, (They are JEALOUS); homophobia; guys who call themselves "The Man."

#2: Players
    Watch out for these guys&#33; They are masters of the mind games. They will say or do ANYTHING to get with you. They&#39;ll flatter you, shower you with gifts, tell you they love you, promise you the world just to serve their own purposes. Whether they need an ego boost or just want to get into your pants, they&#39;ll do whatever they can to get what they want. Most of the time, it is easy to fall into their trap, because they come across as charming and are oftentimes phenomenal actors. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP&#33;&#33;&#33; Once they&#39;ve got you in their clutches, they will use you and lose you.
    WARNING SIGNS OF PLAYERS: fast-talking or constant sweet-talking; tremendous arrogance; "wandering eye disease" (checking out other girls 24/7); LYING; making false promises; pressuring you to do anything you don&#39;t want to do. Also, any guy who calls you "Baby," "Sweet Thang," or any other stupid pet name within the first 5 minutes of the conversation is a player. Stupid pick-up lines like "Girl, you must be tired &#39;cuz you been runnin&#39; through my head all day long&#33;" are also a red signal. Don&#39;t be flattered; they say these things to all the girls they wanna get with.

#3: Horny Toads
    Sex is #1 in their book all the time. Most of the time, they couldn&#39;t care less about who you are, as long as they like your body. They will say ANYTHING to get you in the sac. The motto most of them live by is "Put out or get out." If you are in a relationship with a horny toad, be warned; their greatest fears are commitment and monogamy, and they will happily cheat on you for a piece of a&#036;&#036;. Also, they&#39;ll brag about how much they got from you to all their friends & damage your rep in order to enhance theirs.
    WARNING SIGNS OF HORNY TOADS: guys who pressure you into sex; guys who brag about their sexual encounters or the size of the package; guys who talk about it 24/7; guys who move too fast; guys who "just wanna chill" when it comes to the relationship (to them, this means jumping into your pants when the desire hits, and ditching you when they have better things to do).
    What&#39;s the type of men who can&#39;t be arsed to read that whole post? [/b][/quote]
    they are a mysterious group known only as geppers.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by RGX@29 April 2004 - 15:40
    #4: Lazy twats

People who dont read posts. Always a secret Sunderland supporter.

@pete...i&#39;m no fookin gepper

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    I know plenty of guys who &#39;claim&#39; to be all - ya know - culturally aware and up for equality etc, etc, etc, etc................. but when it actually comes down to the nitty gritty not one of them is a trully post-modern dude
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by brenda@29 April 2004 - 15:09
    I know plenty of guys who &#39;claim&#39; to be all - ya know - culturally aware and up for equality etc, etc, etc, etc................. but when it actually comes down to the nitty gritty not one of them is a trully post-modern dude
    Post Modern = The Future

Yes, lets all use our magic balls (nice pun eh?) to look into the future so we can see how to act.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by brenda@30 April 2004 - 00:09
    Oh yeah, sucked in, chewed up, spat out.

B)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    ok girls you&#39;ve had your fun....now do you think you could stop whinning for a while and make my breakfast?????

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 16:19
    Unless you wrote this

You really should have given credit to the person who did. Or are all women plagiarists.
    beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?.....

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by sara5564+29 April 2004 - 17:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 29 April 2004 - 17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 16:19
    Unless you wrote this

You really should have given credit to the person who did. Or are all women plagiarists.
    beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?..... [/b][/quote]
    Yes.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+29 April 2004 - 17:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 29 April 2004 - 17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sara5564@29 April 2004 - 17:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley
    @29 April 2004 - 16:19
    Unless you wrote this

beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?.....
    Yes. [/b][/quote]
    Yes to which??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast