Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Rules

muchspl2
    balmm ?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by EDSF@30 April 2004 - 01:50
    7th is the only one who really knows what he has done.

7th is the only one who can fix this

No one else here has an FTP client installed? Hell, you could even do it with IE if you really wanted to.

Open the browser, type in ftp://filesharingtalk.com , type in your username and password , browse to the forum root, etc.........

Even if you're all too stupid to identify the proper script, I'm sure the phone lines are clear enough that you could catch the name of it in a phone conversation with this elusive Script God of yours

OOh My! This looks like "hacking talk"

Is this allowed ?

thnx for the great help, i guess it will be fixed soon now

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@29 April 2004 - 23:52
    balmm ?
    No thanks, I'm alergic
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 April 2004 - 22:51
    Owned by the Admin yes. Paid for by them, I doubt it. It would not surprise me to learn that the board or some member of the board has, or is receiving payment for using anti spam software on this board. At the expense of some of the members.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@29 April 2004 - 23:49
    I genuinely and sincerely do not believe that you equate this puerile nonsense to Fascism.

I am sure JP that dont have to tell you the definition of Fascism. I have used it in the purest definition and not as it is often equated with the Nazis etc.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    Is that an advertisement for your own site I see in that sig?

You people really need leadership and morals in the worst way!
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@29 April 2004 - 19:52
    balmm ?
    were??? shit if he was here he would not stand for this bs. why do you think he left???

he was the only mod that was here when the board went down. he stuck thru the hard time then as a thank you he got kicked in the teeth also.

@error my question still stands

if emule and etc is so much better then klite, why don't you be man enough to ask forums like slyck and zeropaid and etc to remove the link to now fst as the support forum for klite??

also why do you still have and redirect the old link to the klboard that even has klboard in the address to this place???

i mean this is not the klboard is it?? and there are better proggy then klite right?? so why not let the forums that link to you as the klite support forum know that you no longer support klite??? that you support all the other proggys that are so much better??

too busy ?? need help?? you want me to help you by gettting you all the places that have a link to fst as the klboard and a place for klite support?? i have all the contanct places, emails and people if you like and you are too busy just let me know i'll be more then happy to help and spread the word that this is fst and not the klboard and that there are better proggies then klite,, like emule.

just say the word and i will post all the contact emails you need, we can start with slyck and zeropaid

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    @ lamsey stop laughing! and whens ur BDay? lol

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+30 April 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 30 April 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 April 2004 - 23:49
    I genuinely and sincerely do not believe that you equate this puerile nonsense to Fascism.

I am sure JP that dont have to tell you the definition of Fascism. I have used it in the purest definition and not as it is often equated with the Nazis etc. [/b][/quote]
    You are behaving like a child, you really should know better.

The behaviour of the admin or mods here does not equate to fascism. If it did, this conversation, along with many others simply would not be happening.

As I have said elsewhere, it is to their credit that it is.

For me, I would have put a stop to all of this childishness long ago. However I do not count patience as one of my major virtues.

Other than with those and such as those. Even that has it&#39;s limits.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I really should have given you a 100 lines to write, after all ....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast