Thread: Could We Allow Html In Our Sigs? (not Java)

atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    i finished makin a really l337 sig and i wanted to use it (animated buttons n stuffs) but i cant! so i was wondering if enabling html (not java) is ok. personally i see nothing wrong with it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Make image slices if you want a similar effect & link each image slice button with the url tag...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    No.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by I.am@29 April 2004 - 14:45
    Make image slices if you want a similar effect & link each image slice button with the url tag...
    rofl i wanted my gifs to change when i rolled my mouse over it (i got the idea when i pulled it iff in Adobe ImageReady)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by atiVidia+29 April 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 29 April 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@29 April 2004 - 14:45
    rofl i wanted my gifs to change when i rolled my mouse over it (i got the idea when i pulled it iff in Adobe ImageReady) [/b][/quote]
    "You got the idea" - Thats a standard practice designing websites with buttons as images for hover effect. You apparently didnt get at all what I meant. If you wanted different parts of your image to link to different websites so it looks like either a toolbar or with few buttons so each button can link to a different page.

You cant have roll over effect, but you can use php for changing sigs if u want
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by I.am+29 April 2004 - 14:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 29 April 2004 - 14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by atiVidia@29 April 2004 - 12:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-I.am
    @29 April 2004 - 14:45

rofl i wanted my gifs to change when i rolled my mouse over it (i got the idea when i pulled it iff in Adobe ImageReady)
    "You got the idea" - Thats a standard practice designing websites with buttons as images for hover effect. You apparently didnt get at all what I meant. If you wanted different parts of your image to link to different websites so it looks like either a toolbar or with few buttons so each button can link to a different page.

You cant have roll over effect, but you can use php for changing sigs if u want [/b][/quote]
    u serious???

how would i do that? that would be nice (maybe pull off a rollover bu changing the sig)

actually, could i make it so that if i clicked a link in my (soon to be posted) sig, it would change the image under it? (i wil be using image slicing)

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    muchspl2
    security risk, no way

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by Error403@29 April 2004 - 19:46
    No.
    just out of curioussity...why isn&#39;t html allowed or possible in signatures

hmm...asspie

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    It&#39;s a security risk, people can put nasty things in their sigs if HTML is allowed.

BOT