Thread: The Human Shield

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It seems Israeli officers grabbed a 13 year-old boy, Mohammed Badwan, and tied him to the windshield of their armored vehicle.

This happened as the boy was watching rock throwing and protests of the new security fence in the West Bank village of Biddo.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Last time I checked using children as human shields is a terrorist act. Yet.. somehow I doubt we'll be hearing anything about this in the context of terrorism.

It would appear that the new definition of terrorism has more to do with the identity of the perpetrator rather than the nature of the act.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 April 2004 - 00:43
    It seems Israeli officers grabbed a 13 year-old boy, Mohammed Badwan, and tied him to the windshield of their armored vehicle.

This happened as the boy was watching rock throwing and protests of the new security fence in the West Bank village of Biddo.
    I find that absolutely horrendous.

Do you have any further details, or a source which would provide them.

Man's inhumanity to man sometimes beggars belief.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Originally posted by J'Pol
    I find that absolutely horrendous.

Do you have any further details, or a source which would provide them.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/mi...st/3650791.stm

The story was initially reported by that infamous group of vehement anti-semites known as Rabbis for Human Rights.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    My body is Adelaide but my heart is in Bosnia
    This is horrible... but it doesn't surprise me. Ive seen too much in my own life to be surprised by such things. People with hate in their hearts do not differentiate between a child, man or woman.