Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong With You Lot?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by danb@30 April 2004 - 12:29
    edit - so vidcc, once again its a case of if you don't like it then feck off?
    it's not supposed to sound like that rather if you don't like something why use it? ( i do appreciate the arguement that it's pretty much the same thing)

what my post was more about was that WE make the forum what it is..not the mods. And if most of the posts are just "bitching" about the mods or the rules then it's we who are more at fault.
    here's an idea...post complaints about the forum that you don't want closed in the talk club...apparently nobody including the mods go there, so they won't be seen and deleted

Criticism is best done in a constructive manner. But assalts such as we have seen just because one didn't get ones way are more likely to strengthen the resolve of the original decision.
    let's not use the GW Bush method of diplomacy

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@30 April 2004 - 14:27
    Jonno

The real problem is the co-ordinated effort to make the whole atmosphere unpleasant. Everyone can see who (plural) is doing it. There is nothing new here. Same old crap, different faces.

Me, I would throw out some moderation periods. If people want to post crap then do it thro' the mods who can filter it at their leisure.

If people don't like being moderated wish them well as they move on. No need for out and out bans.

In the days of the old team we used warnings and moderation. Few were banned, most learned to play properly.

Moderate the trouble makers I say, give them a chance to cool off. Let the rest of us have fun. Let them decide their own future here, if they want one.
    I agree...People say things in the heat of the moment.
    Moderation is more reasonable than a ban.

Even George Bush deserves a second chance

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #73
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    @jonny boy....i read it...you are whinging. hypocrite

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+30 April 2004 - 20:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 30 April 2004 - 20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@30 April 2004 - 14:27
    Jonno

The real problem is the co-ordinated effort to make the whole atmosphere unpleasant. Everyone can see who (plural) is doing it. There is nothing new here. Same old crap, different faces.

Me, I would throw out some moderation periods. If people want to post crap then do it thro&#39; the mods who can filter it at their leisure.

If people don&#39;t like being moderated wish them well as they move on. No need for out and out bans.

In the days of the old team we used warnings and moderation. Few were banned, most learned to play properly.

Moderate the trouble makers I say, give them a chance to cool off. Let the rest of us have fun. Let them decide their own future here, if they want one.
    I agree...People say things in the heat of the moment.
    Moderation is more reasonable than a ban.

Even George Bush deserves a second chance

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    George Bush was banned from this board?

Why wasn&#39;t I informed, that&#39;s abit h4rsh, etc....

5. Lounge   -   #75
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    : :

Does he??

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Poster
    I barely visit this forum anymore and now this is what it has come to?

7. Lounge   -   #77
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Spindulik@30 April 2004 - 22:45
    I barely visit this forum anymore and now this is what it has come to?
    No this is a good, no bad, no normal day

8. Lounge   -   #78
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by threelions00@30 April 2004 - 21:26
    @jonny boy....i read it...you are whinging. hypocrite
    Jonny boy?

unless you are a close friend in disguise you wanna not be calling me that

Who the hell are you anyway n00b

Now, whats this about Bushes?

Hey Spin Long time dude

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #79
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    @jonny boy...i am calling you that. i&#39;m treating you like the little whinger that you seem to be. grow up and accept the way things are jonny boy
    Call me a noob all you like, not like i&#39;m going to cry about it. Or whinge unlike others

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:16
    @jonny boy...i am calling you that. i&#39;m treating you like the little whinger that you seem to be. grow up and accept the way things are jonny boy
    Call me a noob all you like, not like i&#39;m going to cry about it. Or whinge unlike others
    Stop trying to cause trouble in an argument that has already run its course. That doesn&#39;t serve anyone any good.

Jonno feels passionately about this board which can only be a good thing, you on the other hand are just looking to provoke people.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast