Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Type Of Mp3 Corruption?

Poster
    I started downloading songs again a few days ago when I got my computer back and I have noticed the newer songs have something weird going on like the d12 rip and shit I also noticed it on Fuck You Right Back by Frankee like the song will finsh and theres something like 2 minutes left and it just goes to the end of the file and finshes like it's the complete song and everything with no problem but it's longer than it should be and that longer bit it cut off because it's nothing so I was wondering when I burn these cds will it be like it is on my computer or will I have to wait till the blank bit is finshed for the next song to start?

2. Music   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    You mean like attaching some weird music at the end of the song? I had that happen before. Stick Indian music at the end of a System of a Down song.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@1 May 2004 - 04:30
    You mean like attaching some weird music at the end of the song? I had that happen before. Stick Indian music at the end of a System of a Down song.
    LOL this is exactly why I don't use Kazaa.......

4. Music   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Ma5t3rM1nD@1 May 2004 - 04:21
    I started downloading songs again a few days ago when I got my computer back and I have noticed the newer songs have something weird going on like the d12 rip and shit I also noticed it on Fuck You Right Back by Frankee like the song will finsh and theres something like 2 minutes left and it just goes to the end of the file and finshes like it's the complete song and everything with no problem but it's longer than it should be and that longer bit it cut off because it's nothing so I was wondering when I burn these cds will it be like it is on my computer or will I have to wait till the blank bit is finshed for the next song to start?
    please bare with me I am trying hard to write the same way as you so you can understand easier it's like making coffee for someone else you want to make it the way they make it themselves so theyll like it you know I got a d12 rip thats perfect no skips or blank bits at the end or anywhere else for that matter but then it came along with par files that fixed any that were corrupt I haven't got any mp3s with blank parts but if you have you got to edit them out because when you burn them what you here will be put on their edit them with an mp3 editor or the built in one in nero burning rom makes a change from looping or white noise like they used to have had to delete because their useless
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Arm@30 April 2004 - 23:30
    Stick Indian music at the end of a System of a Down song.
    I seriously hope you are kidding... the end of Aerials by SOAD has the Middle Easter/Indian music in there on purpose... you know... it's on the actual CD. So yeah... that's not something you should be upset about. It make total sense and is just plain awesome. So naner naner boo boo.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I eat quarters.
    My Hero</span>

6. Music   -   #6
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Engvalt+2 May 2004 - 01:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Engvalt @ 2 May 2004 - 01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@30 April 2004 - 23:30
    I seriously hope you are kidding... the end of Aerials by SOAD has the Middle Easter/Indian music in there on purpose... you know... it&#39;s on the actual CD. [/b][/quote]
    Thats bullshit.

7. Music   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by blitz81388+1 May 2004 - 09:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blitz81388 @ 1 May 2004 - 09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@1 May 2004 - 04:30
    LOL this is exactly why I don&#39;t use Kazaa....... [/b][/quote]
    Realy..

Peace brotherdoobie

8. Music   -   #8
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    get high :music1:
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@9 May 2004 - 23:57
    get high :music1:
    I was gonna download some uncorrupted mp3s from soulseek but I got high.

10. Music   -   #10
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Arm+2 May 2004 - 09:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 2 May 2004 - 09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Engvalt@2 May 2004 - 01:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arm
    @30 April 2004 - 23:30

I seriously hope you are kidding... the end of Aerials by SOAD has the Middle Easter/Indian music in there on purpose... you know... it&#39;s on the actual CD.
    Thats bullshit. [/b][/quote]
    That made me piss my pants...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast