Thread: Installers

FvKin GeniuS :D
    I need a program that makes installers i think one was called indo or somthing can anybody help me?
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The best one I can think of is Inno Setup. Kazaa lite, CoDec pack and lots of programs listed here use that. (think they do... not too sure)

Other one I can think of is Setup Factory

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Which one from those looks the best like graphicly cause I really wanna make this look nice
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@1 May 2004 - 17:21
    Which one from those looks the best like graphicly cause I really wanna make this look nice
    Inno Setup looks very professional and so does Setup Factory

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    there is also NSIS
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    InnoSetup and IS Tool almost make it too easy. It also has superior compression if you use LZMA (7-zip) compression which comes with the program. You can check what kind of compression you can get with 7-zip here. An example of what Inno Setup can do is my supertrick installer. Check my sig for info.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.