Thread: Wifey Wants A Game.........

My wife is driving me nuts for this game. It's an old 9x game called BLast Through. Here's the description:

Blast you way thru multi-colored blocks in this fast-paced arcade game for up to eight players! Invisible, exploding, indestructible and multi-hit blocks add to your challenge. Bonus power-ups like the expanding paddle and rockets help you clear the board, but beware of power-downs like the sword and chomping teeth which can slow your progress. It's a non-stop, explosive brick blasting frenzy!
    Create your own game screens with the level editor!
    Infinite Game Layouts!
    Eye-popping Graphics!
    Intense Sound Effects!

Sounds boring to me, but it'll be on her comp, so come on peeps, gimme some help. Please! I've tried mIrc, Bittorrent and K-Lite with no luck. I'll take a torrent, sig2dat, ed2k, whatever! Toss out a link to a site that has it....not a pay-for site, either!

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Try dx-ball
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    yes..... wife..... of course
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

5. Games   -   #5
    yes..... wife..... of course

Yes, it's for the wife. She just told me the game is called 'Blast Out', not blast through. I can't find shizit on the damn thing. I don't know if it's like blast through or not. I got her Bubble Bobble off mIrc, but it aint it.........

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!