Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Contracts Prob

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i got the rawkins "Proper" version. i mount it with daemon and alcohol, i can play the 1st level fine, but if i try to load a game, it exits. i burned it using rao dao and with rspm or that thing checked in the Emulation options, and still doesnt work. how do i get it to work? i noticed that razor1911 released one too, but i have to dl another gig. thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    its just a gig , id go with the razor911, werks gr8 for me

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #3
    Is RXZ the same as Rawkins? If not anyone play past the first level on the RXZ version. I tried the training and it didnt work. I most likly am gonna get the Razor1911.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by The Wraith@1 May 2004 - 22:12
    Is RXZ the same as Rawkins? If not anyone play past the first level on the RXZ version. I tried the training and it didnt work. I most likly am gonna get the Razor1911.
    yea, the training level won't work either

5. Games   -   #5
    I keep getting side tracked so i havent been able to beat the first level today (just got it 2 hours ago) , i hope it works.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 May 2004 - 02:29
    i got the rawkins "Proper" version. i mount it with daemon and alcohol, i can play the 1st level fine, but if i try to load a game, it exits. i burned it using rao dao and with rspm or that thing checked in the Emulation options, and still doesnt work. how do i get it to work? i noticed that razor1911 released one too, but i have to dl another gig. thanks
    Try updating the game with the 174 patch from Eidos.

Razor version works fine here,even after updating with the 174 patch and using the no cd crack,works a treat.

7. Games   -   #7
    The rawkins version is the same as the CS(i cant remember the group but it starts with C) version, the razzor copy has a crack that works for all levels and will work with the rawkins version. Just click to dwnload and in azureus click to now download every file apart from the crack

8. Games   -   #8
    i'm installing the razor version now. no more stupid rawkins crap. it's a good release group, but just didn't give what we wanted.

9. Games   -   #9
    so has anyone got the razor1911 copy yet? i tried the others and had the same problem as the other guys did. only goes one level and no training level either. well i just got razor1911 copy and its screwed too. but for diff reason. this one is missing one of the packs. it comes in the 15 meg packs and for cd1 it is missing pack 10. i got it from IRC and have had razors stuff before and found it to be good. not sure whether the guys on the IRC channel did it on purpose or what is going on. if anyone has a razor copy of cd1 and has pack 10 could the possibly send to me on ftp or msn messenger or whatever pls. i dont want to dl anouther gig

10. Games   -   #10
    the razor one works fine over here. did u get it via bt or irc or newsgroups?
    maybe u have a corrupted section

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast