Thread: Writing Websites

Just a quick question. I was wondering which program(s) are the easiest to use when it comes to putting a small website together. I'm not looking to put up anything with loads of animation and things like that, just text and some pictures.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You might get more answers if you asked in internetworld, but imo dreamweaver is a good choice. However, I'd strongly recommend you learn how to write html ie just in a text editor, (there are loads of tutorials online) because if you rely on a webpage making program then you won't understand why some things act weirdly/f*ck up and the page you produce will probably be flaky & full of crappy code.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks muchly.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Arachnophilia and Webdwarf are nice and simple editors, too. The Dwarf one is 99% idiotproof.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    There are some great programs like Top Style which may be more complex than you need, but you can just use a WYSIWYG editor. Perhaps DHE Editor or even Frontpage may be the way to go. They are easy to find. Google is thy friend

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Whether its small or big, dont go with the crap

Dreamweaver for WYSIWYG editor for coding purposes (M&#036; Frontpage inserts crappy code)
    TopStyle Pro for css editor (if needed)
    Fireworks/Photoshop for graphics...

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>