Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd Copying

vcdgear will extract bin/cue file direct to mpeg2

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Adster@5 May 2004 - 13:44
    hey pee

get a program called deamon Tools

it will mount a image from the cue
    ui have it, i want to extract the file to encode and burn as a dvd.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Heres what you so...

Open it with WinISO.

Open up the MPEGAV folder.

Right click the file and select "Extract but FILTER only M2F2 Mpeg frames"

Save it to a folder labeled Disc one if there is more then 1 disc. I am pretty sure you have to save it as the name that is currently is. I tried giving it a diff name before and it wouldnt play.

I found this method out just by messing around when I was bored.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Open Nero

Burn an Image.

Select the Cue.

It will Burn it to an SVCD (probably) straight onto a CD. The cue is the information for the burning software, the bin is the actual data it uses.

Better still, select Nero as the programme to open Cue files (right click open with, always use this programme). Then double click the Cue and it will burn it automatically.

The SVCD it creates will play on most DVD players, or in software on your PC.

There is no need to convert anything. The system is designed to create SVCD (or whatever) directly. The other methods are an alternative to that. If you convert it to an mpeg it will only play on your PC, or something like the Yamada player.

The resulting CD (not DVD) will be as good a quality as the data is capable of producing. If it is a good bin it will be near DVD quality, on a CD.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I have 2 dvd players and neither of them can play vcd/svcd's I would think twice about saying most will play them. You better better off not wasting a disc. Unless you wanna try it just once so you dont waste too many.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@6 May 2004 - 06:37
    I have 2 dvd players and neither of them can play vcd/svcd's I would think twice about saying most will play them. You better better off not wasting a disc. Unless you wanna try it just once so you dont waste too many.
    Look anywhere which gives good advice on these matters and they will say the same thing. Most DVD ploayers play SVCD, particularly modern ones.

You must have older players because they play in all of mine.

Of course someone should try it once and see if it works. If it doesn't work on your DVD then it doesn't work and don't make any more.

I would be willing to risk the 25p (about 50c I think) to find out if it works. If it does you get to watch the movie on your TV screen and it looks better than on a monitor.

Goo on chaps, take the risk spend the 25p.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    @J'Pol - Thanks but im no n00b I know its already encoded and i know all that, imvery experienced with this, put i just paid £120 for a dvd-burn so that ican burn to dvd not cd Thanks for the input though

@SingaBoiy - Will try later, thanks.

Now a new question...

Image Resized
    [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v152/peerzyboy/kill_bill_uncut48.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

I want to hard encode the subtitle files, and join the movie together, people keep seeding me to a dvd help with lots of guides but i'v looked and can't find one for this type of file, can someone tell me how t hard encode the subs and then to join i think vcd gear will do that, but just back me up on that.

Thanks

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@6 May 2004 - 20:18
    @J'Pol - Thanks but im no n00b I know its already encoded and i know all that, imvery experienced with this, put i just paid £120 for a dvd-burn so that ican burn to dvd not cd Thanks for the input though

@SingaBoiy - Will try later, thanks.

Now a new question...

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v152/peerzyboy/kill_bill_uncut48.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

I want to hard encode the subtitle files, and join the movie together, people keep seeding me to a dvd help with lots of guides but i'v looked and can't find one for this type of file, can someone tell me how t hard encode the subs and then to join i think vcd gear will do that, but just back me up on that.

Thanks
    If it's currently cue bin for SVCD it will not look or sound any better if you convert it, rip it, ship it or blip it. Neither will it look any better if you copy it onto DVD rather than CD.

The medium is not the important issue, it is the quality of the files.

However good luck with your project.

I know I have done something similar with avi files i.e joined them together then remastered to a DVD which plays on DVD players. I can't remember how I did it tho' I probably used a programme like Ulead DVD Creator which will convert movie files to DVD.

I don't bother anymore as the Yamada machine plays every file type you can think of, on any type of media you can think of. From mpg on cd, to divx on dvd-r.

That means I can have 6 movies on 1 DVD and they are selectable from a menu. It also cos £80 and has 5.1 sound built in.

Have a look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12