Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Copying

When i rent a dvd and use dvdshrink to copy and burn it, it only seems to play on some dvd players. Im using dvd-r media. Yet when i buy copies from my uncle who brings back loads from Thailand, they usually work on all dvd players. What am i doing wrong? Iv tried using dvd+rw media and again it worked on a few dvd players but now all. Is there a way to make dvd-r work on all players becuasemi just brought 50 and if i can't then there useless

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    non branded dvd discs are useless.

a good quality DVD-r should be fine on all dvd players

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    hey mate , if they work on your dvd player then its fine , you aint selling copies are you , now that would be silly

the other thing is that some players require you copy the whole dvd with extra's and titles , or they play up ,

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    another possibility that I've heard of is some dvd players won't play region free dvd's, so you could try ticking the appropriate box in dvdshrink to set it to your region, rather than region free

hope this is of some help

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    No im not selling them, but i ahve 3 dvd players. the branded dvd+rw disc player on one out of 3 players and the unbranded dvd-r play'd on none of them. On dvdshrink i did leave it on region free, i'll try it on region 2 l8r on (im in uk) and i am coping the whole dvd.

the reason i brought unbranded is becuase they were cheap compared to about 1 pound(uk) a disc and these work out at 40p a disc.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The discs are:

DVD+RW = Verbatim (Top quality in the UK)
    DVD-R = Infiniti (Unsure but they were extreamly cheap, got them from ebuyer.co.uk)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@2 May 2004 - 16:30
    The discs are:

DVD+RW = Verbatim (Top quality in the UK)
    DVD-R = Infiniti (Unsure but they were extreamly cheap, got them from ebuyer.co.uk)
    Well i tried again this time doing the whole movie, doing it in region 2 and doing it at 2X and not 4X and it werked, w00t !

Now how do i extract the video files from a bin and cue.... people always say use Videolan well i have that but have been mucking around with it for 30 minutes now and i have opened the bin and cue but i can't seem to find out how to extract it.

:helpsmile:

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@3 May 2004 - 19:22
    Now how do i extract the video files from a bin and cue.... people always say use Videolan well i have that but have been mucking around with it for 30 minutes now and i have opened the bin and cue but i can't seem to find out how to extract it.

VideoLan is for playing, not extracting

to extract files from a .bin you need to use something like WinISO

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by AndrewBarker+4 May 2004 - 00:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AndrewBarker @ 4 May 2004 - 00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@3 May 2004 - 19:22
    Now how do i extract the video files from a bin and cue.... people always say use Videolan well i have that but have been mucking around with it for 30 minutes now and i have opened the bin and cue but i can&#39;t seem to find out how to extract it.

VideoLan is for playing, not extracting

to extract files from a .bin you need to use something like WinISO [/b][/quote]
    Okay well i have WinISO and use it quite a bit, now i go into the mpeg directory is that the file i need, its .MPG?

Also how do you join MPG files together?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey pee

get a program called deamon Tools

it will mount a image from the cue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast