Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet Disconnects

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Well this happens everytime i use ABC, or bittorrent, about 3/4 of the way through, half way through, or most of the way through, i just leave it alone so it can download, and i come back, and my internet is totally shut off. Usually i could have just restarted my computer, but just recently i had to unplug the power and then plug it back in for the computer to recognize it again. Im pretty sure its not my ISP rejecting it or something, because i have friends that use bittorrent and have the same ISP as me. If someone could help me, i would be willing to give you 1 million american dollars. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I've have the same problem, but only when running certain BT clients (i.e. shadows 5.8.9).

I changed clients and things are going great now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by orcutt989@16 April 2004 - 18:24
    Well this happens everytime i use ABC, or bittorrent, about 3/4 of the way through, half way through, or most of the way through, i just leave it alone so it can download, and i come back, and my internet is totally shut off. Usually i could have just restarted my computer, but just recently i had to unplug the power and then plug it back in for the computer to recognize it again. Im pretty sure its not my ISP rejecting it or something, because i have friends that use bittorrent and have the same ISP as me. If someone could help me, i would be willing to give you 1 million american dollars. Thank you.
    well mr. 'board moderator', broken helped, so pay up

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i used to get this problem when i overloaded my upload capabilities...just keep 60% of max

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i had a thread on this part of the forum bout this. were u using nod32 by any chance? cuz it fucked up my internet every time i use bt, and as soon as i close it, internet goes back on. don't use nod32. and could also be that ur av is causing this. i usually keep my norton av back ground scanning off cuz it's a resource hog and i really don't get viruses at all. havn't got a virus in 4 years

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@17 April 2004 - 04:31
    i had a thread on this part of the forum bout this. were u using nod32 by any chance? cuz it fucked up my internet every time i use bt, and as soon as i close it, internet goes back on. don't use nod32. and could also be that ur av is causing this. i usually keep my norton av back ground scanning off cuz it's a resource hog and i really don't get viruses at all. havn't got a virus in 4 years
    uh uh huh. if you want to talk to orcutt989, you must address him as 'board moderator'...ahahahah lmfao

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@17 April 2004 - 03:31
    don't use nod32.
    Why is it that every time you speak lately you sound retarded?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+16 April 2004 - 23:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 16 April 2004 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@17 April 2004 - 04:31
    i had a thread on this part of the forum bout this. were u using nod32 by any chance? cuz it fucked up my internet every time i use bt, and as soon as i close it, internet goes back on. don&#39;t use nod32. and could also be that ur av is causing this. i usually keep my norton av back ground scanning off cuz it&#39;s a resource hog and i really don&#39;t get viruses at all. havn&#39;t got a virus in 4 years
    uh uh huh. if you want to talk to orcutt989, you must address him as &#39;board moderator&#39;...ahahahah lmfao [/b][/quote]
    y don&#39;t u call me the lord of your mom?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+17 April 2004 - 04:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 17 April 2004 - 04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@16 April 2004 - 23:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @17 April 2004 - 04:31
    i had a thread on this part of the forum bout this. were u using nod32 by any chance? cuz it fucked up my internet every time i use bt, and as soon as i close it, internet goes back on. don&#39;t use nod32. and could also be that ur av is causing this. i usually keep my norton av back ground scanning off cuz it&#39;s a resource hog and i really don&#39;t get viruses at all. havn&#39;t got a virus in 4 years

uh uh huh. if you want to talk to orcutt989, you must address him as &#39;board moderator&#39;...ahahahah lmfao
    y don&#39;t u call me the lord of your mom? [/b][/quote]
    wtf are you talking about???

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 April 2004 - 23:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 16 April 2004 - 23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@17 April 2004 - 03:31
    don&#39;t use nod32.
    Why is it that every time you speak lately you sound retarded? [/b][/quote]
    do i? all i know is that when i switched from norton, everything went crazy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast