Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flooding Control , Wtf Is Going On

what is with the flooding control, man 3 times now its stopped me posting , when i have not posted b4 in that or any post since i signed in , and then i end up posting twice

someone needs to look at it , needs fixing or throwing away ,

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    You can't turn off flood control, it would be mayhem

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    That sounds like anti-spam not flood control.

As for anti-spam, it is awaiting the return of 7th.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    If you had admins who had any business being admins, no one would be waiting for anything.

What the f**k are you waiting for??

rename your existing sources folder to sources.old and upload a fresh one.

If that doesn't do it, search each script for the text contained in the anti spam message.

REPLACE THAT SCRIPT!!!!

There realy aren't that many and the system is incredibly uncomplicated anyway!!!

Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Site Owner
    Or we can wait another week or so, not screw anything up and get rid of it the right way.

Hopefully 7th shows up soon.

Brian

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by EDSF@2 May 2004 - 23:04
    If you had admins who had any business being admins, no one would be waiting for anything.

What the f**k are you waiting for??

rename your existing sources folder to sources.old and upload a fresh one.

If that doesn't do it, search each script for the text contained in the anti spam message.

REPLACE THAT SCRIPT!!!!

There realy aren't that many and the system is incredibly uncomplicated anyway!!!

It's really not such a problem, to get so worked up about....Sometimes I get affected by it, but not that often. You have only made about 5 posts, surely you have not been affected by it yet....or have you a hidden agenda?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    Yeah, [sarcasm] I'm all fucked up on agendas and emotional disorders just like you[/sarcasm]

[bold sarcasm]and I have nothing better to occupy my time with [/bold sarcasm]

[lies]so I go around forums offering advice that's sure to fuck them up somehow. [/lies]

Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    muchspl2
    you will never know who he is, proxies rule

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@2 May 2004 - 23:33
    Or we can wait another week or so, not screw anything up and get rid of it the right way.

Hopefully 7th shows up soon.

Brian
    the right way

You mean the KL Board way

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by EDSF@3 May 2004 - 00:14
    Yeah, [sarcasm] I'm all fucked up on agendas and emotional disorders just like you[/sarcasm]

[bold sarcasm]and I have nothing better to occupy my time with [/bold sarcasm]

[lies]so I go around forums offering advice that's sure to fuck them up somehow. [/lies]

Well at least you are honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast