Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are The Tools?

OK, I am sure I am not the first to do this, and if someone helps me, you can get rid of this thread.

The only tools that i show on my K++ are:
    AVI Preview
    K-Dat
    K-Sig
    KaZuperNodes
    IP Blocker Updater
    video lan

I believe there are others, and am wondering were i can download them, and what they do.

Thanks a bunch.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    How do I preview a movie file?

To preview a file, wait until you have downloaded at least a few MB of the file. Then pause the download.

Open your partial downloaded movie with VideoLAN or AVI Preview.

-------------------

What is K-Dat?

This tool can be used to view information of your .dat files:
    - Filename
    - Size
    - usernames of sources
    - IP addresses of sources
    - IP addresses of Supernodes
    - The file data itself
    - Destination folder of the file
    - Etc.

-------------------

What is K-Sig?

This is an more advanced version of the Sig2Dat program. For more information see the Sig2Dat Tutorial in this FAQ.

-------------------

What is KaZuperNodes?

This is a supernode manager. With it you can connect to a supernode of your choice. It can show information about supernodes, like their username and geographical location.

-------------------

You should try the FAQ

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    what meant was are there others that aren’t listed there? cause in screen shots i see some that i don’t have, and aren’t listed on the FAQ.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by themanhere10@2 May 2004 - 15:11
    what meant was are there others that aren?t listed there? cause in screen shots i see some that i don?t have, and aren?t listed on the FAQ.
    if you are refering to the tools in this thread they come with klt k++

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    does that work with 2.4.3, or is it a total new download. Cause the only problem with the V2.6 is that you have to share your files in order to have good download speeds.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    its a different version updated with more tools. just take what you have now, updated and add the tools and that is what klt k++ is

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i will give it a go and see how it does , ok i dont kow were to put problems, but here sounds good. I downloaded it, and it still only has the same tools on the tools bar on the top that my old 2.4.3 had. It has alot more in the start menu folder. what needs to be done? :helpsmile: Also the tools thing on the botom looks like it was just thrown in there ??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by themanhere10@2 May 2004 - 21:13
    does that work with 2.4.3, or is it a total new download. Cause the only problem with the V2.6 is that you have to share your files in order to have good download speeds.
    your wrong on that score dude, but since you have a problem with sharing your files, may all your downloads be slow and your fast ones be fake and virus leeching fool

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    im scared the FCC or whatever will come and get me and i guess i ment that i dont have the search more option when i disabpe sharing of files.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by themanhere10@2 May 2004 - 17:23
    i will give it a go and see how it does , ok i dont kow were to put problems, but here sounds good. I downloaded it, and it still only has the same tools on the tools bar on the top that my old 2.4.3 had. It has alot more in the start menu folder. what needs to be done? :helpsmile: Also the tools thing on the botom looks like it was just thrown in there ??
    uninstall your version then install the klt k++ boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast