Thread: Can U Preview Files In.....

how do u preview avi files in overnet and ed2k clients? (im new to overnet)

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by KLResurrectionUser@2 May 2004 - 19:09
    how do u preview avi files in overnet and ed2k clients? (im new to overnet)
    right click the downloading file, and look at the "more info" window and see that number part file it is, then look in your temp folder for the #.part file and either make a copy of it, and name it filename.mpg or avi and preview that with avipreview, videolan, media player classic, or divfix the COPY, and play it in WMP.

but no matter what method you use, you will need the first part of the file, and overnet downloads random parts of the file, so you might have the file 90% downloaded before you can preview any of it.

the best way to check for fakes is to expand the download tree view and see what filenames the users with 100% of the file have it named.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    how will i know whether the first part has been downloaded yet? so many part files are confusing me .
    theres 1.1.part, 1.2.part, 1.3.part. 1.4.part.....so on and so on..up to 1..77.part...with some missing inbetween.

when i looked at 'more info' :
    base Part Number: 1
    Transfer speed: 14.00KB/s
    Hash:
    tempFilename:
    etc
    etc
    etc....and the rest.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@3 May 2004 - 12:08
    noobs.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...pic=109071&hl=
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...pic=107346&hl=
    and im pretty sure its been asked for another 10 times...
    Did you have a look at these threads???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by KLResurrectionUser@2 May 2004 - 20:49
    how will i know whether the first part has been downloaded yet? so many part files are confusing me .
    theres 1.1.part, 1.2.part, 1.3.part. 1.4.part.....so on and so on..up to 1..77.part...with some missing inbetween.
    well i would assume, since i only use edonkey2000 v52, that to see what sections of the file are completed you might have to go under options>general and disable "simple download progress"

as far as your #.part files, i ASSUME 1.1.part would be the first chunk, i dont know since i have "old style part files" enabled in options>advanced on mine