Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig2dat Error

Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by nsane+4 May 2004 - 05:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsane @ 4 May 2004 - 05:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lite@3 May 2004 - 14:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-nsane
    @3 May 2004 - 19:54
    and he&#39;s obviously wanting to use something newer than a 2.0.2 client

Well it is a 2.02 client
    i thought it was actually KMD 2.4.4, hence the name Clean KMD 2.4.4 [/b][/quote]
    No. There is NO KMD 2.4.x core

because there is no need to download something you already have&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Thanks proving my point&#33;

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    nsane's Avatar .
    MUSCLEHEAD - you say "because there is no need to download something you already have", but yet you want him to download 13MB of klt k++

on top of that you dissed lite, when he knew what the problem was...your just looking for any reason to tell people to download klt k++, when all the guy wanted was to fix sig2dat

just more spamming from the KLT clan

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nsane@4 May 2004 - 14:06
    MUSCLEHEAD - you say "because there is no need to download something you already have", but yet you want him to download 13MB of klt k++

on top of that you dissed lite, when he knew what the problem was...your just looking for any reason to tell people to download klt k++, when all the guy wanted was to fix sig2dat

just more spamming from the KLT clan
    bullshit and get a life.

grow the fuck up. why don&#39;t you try to support the community instead of shoving your shit down people mouth.

whats a matter you got 2MB hard drive that can&#39;t handle 13MB???? even videlan is bigger than that.

if anything looks like spaming from the k-lite clan to me, with their uasual attitude of use us and fuck them

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Errrm, the videolan installer is 6.2mb not 13mb

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite@4 May 2004 - 18:10
    Errrm, the videolan installer is 6.2mb not 13mb&nbsp;
    bla bla bla

get yourself a 1 gig hard drive

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    nsane's Avatar .
    bullshit and get a life.
    you dont know me and have no idea what kind of life i lead

grow the fuck up. why don&#39;t you try to support the community instead of shoving your shit down people mouth.
    the dude said he had a sig2dat error and you tell him to download klt k++, which has nothing to do with the problem, so you actually need to do something for the community instead of spamming

whats a matter you got 2MB hard drive that can&#39;t handle 13MB???? even videlan is bigger than that.
    Lite showed your stupidity on that one

if anything looks like spaming from the k-lite clan to me, with their uasual attitude of use us and fuck them
    your obviously having grammar problems too

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    get a bigger hard drive and get over it

and you clowns thinking i&#39;m stupid, well lets just say its a complement coming from you 2

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    nsane's Avatar .
    oh yeah, i need a bigger hdd for your 13MB install...not

could you possibly explain how i download a 1.3GB movie when i dont have 13MB free?&#33;?&#33;...no you cant, your just ganna keep posting stupid & inmature crap that makes no sense, like always, because you&#39;ve been proven wrong; again

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    like is said welcome to 2004 your 50MB hard drive is not gonna cut it, because you can&#39;t even download anything.

now get your self a bigger hard drive and stop waisting people&#39;s time with bs

grow up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast