Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phones

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    hey, i was wondering what ppls thoughts were on the diff companys out there like verizon, cingular and tmobile which r the 3 im mostly lookin at, any suggestions tho on who i should go w/ would b greatly apreciated... i live in ny and would like a cell phone w/ aim use that is under $100 and under $75 a month
    :helpsmile:
    i love this phone and i noticed that cingular had a good plan but there callin area looks horrible... lotsa no service areas compared 2 verizon and thanks in advanced 4 any comments/suggestions

EDIT: fixed "this phone" link... i think
    tYiA

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    im on the island, and i have cingular and i love it no problems, whatever you don't get atat it sucks. I hear good about tmobile but i like cingular

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I'm going to get a cell phone in June. I really want this phone:

Samsung VGA1000 (A620)

It has a camera with flash, and I heard the picture quality is one of the best there is. You can take pictures and email them wirelessly with a voice message attached to it. You can play games on it, like Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. And it doesn't only have Caller ID, but when someone calls, you can set the phone to show the callers picture instead.

Seems like a great phone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Verizon has the best signal reception.

All calls to other Verizon Wireless customers are free + free nights + free weekends.

The perfect phone has:

Excellent color picture

Camera with flash

Push-to-talk

Built in speakerphone

Palm OS with letter keys

Small size but not too small

Internet access

Downloadable rings

Memory card

Accepts add-ons (GPS, etc.)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@3 May 2004 - 05:46
    I'm going to get a cell phone in June. I really want this phone:

Samsung VGA1000 (A620)

It has a camera with flash, and I heard the picture quality is one of the best there is. You can take pictures and email them wirelessly with a voice message attached to it. You can play games on it, like Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. And it doesn't only have Caller ID, but when someone calls, you can set the phone to show the callers picture instead.

could have bought it a few weeks ago at radio shack for 29.99 , but sprint decided to raise the price, hehe, otherwise a good phone. we have sold several in my store and haven't had any complaints about them at all.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 May 2004 - 02:47

All calls to other Verizon Wireless customers are free + free nights + free weekends.
    is this true about all verizon plans.. or most of them? sounds good tho, im lookin into verizon

also, is it only nokia phones that have use w/ aol instant messanger???
    tYiA

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon+3 May 2004 - 06:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tikibonbon @ 3 May 2004 - 06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@3 May 2004 - 05:46
    I&#39;m going to get a cell phone in June. I really want this phone:

Samsung VGA1000 (A620)

It has a camera with flash, and I heard the picture quality is one of the best there is. You can take pictures and email them wirelessly with a voice message attached to it. You can play games on it, like Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. And it doesn&#39;t only have Caller ID, but when someone calls, you can set the phone to show the callers picture instead.

could have bought it a few weeks ago at radio shack for 29.99 , but sprint decided to raise the price, hehe, otherwise a good phone. we have sold several in my store and haven&#39;t had any complaints about them at all. [/b][/quote]
    Shit happens.

So you work at RadioShack? How much is it now?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@4 May 2004 - 20:20
    So you work at RadioShack? How much is it now?
    &#036;250 i belive, i would love that but 250 is not ideal 4 a cell phone
    tYiA

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 May 2004 - 00:20
    How much is it now?
    the original pricing was 249.99 with a 200.00 instant rebate from sprint for a new customer (mail in rebate for existing customers) plus a 20 dollar instant rebate from radio shack.

the new pricing os now 249.99 with only a 150 dollar rebate from sprint as sprint has disallowed the radio shack instant rebate.

and bowen, that price is for unactivated handsets only, as a new customer and an existing customer will get a 150 rebate (whether mail in or instant)
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 May 2004 - 02:55

how is cingular and their reception, i think im goin 2 go 2 get a phone form them 2marro
    tYiA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast