Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sega Coming Back In The Console Business?

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i've always liked sega. they never really had enough games, but like nintendo, they HAVE their exclusives which were GREAT! i seriously doubt a new console though. sega is doing quite well as a software company...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Games   -   #32
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@7 May 2004 - 07:56
    your prob right but thats still a cool slogan "The Beast Is Back" lol
    yeah. i don't mean that Sega isn't going to release another console. they might, and the rumor might be true that they're going to announce it soon. but that pic looks fake. really fake.

3. Games   -   #33
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+9 May 2004 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 9 May 2004 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gbfan@8 May 2004 - 22:43
    How about a new Altered Beast, Pit Fighter, or Outrun
    STREETS OF RAGE. they&#39;d really have to put some work into it though, &#39;cause simple beat-&#39;em-up games haven&#39;t really worked too well in 3D. the new Ninja Gaiden seems to be an exception to the rule. [/b][/quote]
    all great games, i loved streets of rage, they should continue sor3. any ever beat it? its 7 lvls instead of 8 like the other 2 and at the end it likes doesnt end and says 2 b continued... there was nvr a sor4

altred beast they did remake( i beleive) i remember seeing ss&#39;s and it looked fuckin sick but nvr really heard much about it.
    tYiA

4. Games   -   #34
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Guys ur missing "Shenmue"

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #35
    shenmue was pure crap&#33;
    tYiA

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    i was playing one of those fighting games and it made me think, the next one should have a dgnity meter that goes to zero for the people who train for50 years in a monestry and then travelled round the world and got knocked out by me in a back allley brawl
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

7. Games   -   #37
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@10 May 2004 - 20:46
    carp.... u know notting

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+10 May 2004 - 13:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 10 May 2004 - 13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bowen747x@10 May 2004 - 20:46
    carp.... u know notting [/b][/quote]
    dud eit was so boring, u hit a button with in 1-2 seconds about 5 or 6 times and u woop the ass a bunch of guys, some of the fighting was fun that didnt do that button shit but that was rare, the plot was lame and was way 2 time consuming, im sry but it could have been much much better
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #39
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@7 May 2004 - 04:10
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.remal.com/upload/SEGASDC.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.remal.com/upload/SEGASDC.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>
    am sure, it will be end of ps2 and xbox once sega released it new consual cuz already his best game devloper and got tight backup of game devlopers.
    Unfortunately....this dream didnt come true.

So...I guess their big news really was about working on the Matrix Online....

10. Games   -   #40
    w00t, ph0t0sh0p pwnzzzzz.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast