Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What To Do With All These Condoms...?

your evil

2. Lounge   -   #32
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    hells ya!nothing better than watchnig yuor neighbors panic over a powder they think can end there life and find out its flower

3. Lounge   -   #33
    knowing my neighbors they would think its crack.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    knowing my sister,she'd prolly snort the shit2c if she can get a buzz out of it she a true junkie,yet god never answers my prayers*my prayers-god,may my sister PLEEZE overdose otnite?ok kool thanx oh ya i had my way with mary,my bad*i jsut dont egt waht im doin wrong

5. Lounge   -   #35
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Balloon Animals

Ever think what a nice earner you could be on doing the entertainment at kiddies birthday parties?
    Free "balloons" means no starter capital is needed... so its all profit. You lucky cheese!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Dude you should totally make tight laytex pants with a dickknob pouch. Then make a laytex shirt then spraypaint "MR. FUCK" on the shirt. Lastly make a laytex cape then run around the neighborhood giving pity fux to all the ugly women. You will be the ultimate hero.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Canti@5 May 2004 - 15:39
    Dude you should totally make tight laytex pants with a dickknob pouch. Then make a laytex shirt then spraypaint "MR. FUCK" on the shirt. Lastly make a laytex cape then run around the neighborhood giving pity fux to all the ugly women. You will be the ultimate hero.
    Excellent idea m8

My catch-phrase will be:

"You're pretty when I'm drunk...and I'm pretty fucking drunk."

8. Lounge   -   #38
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 May 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 May 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Canti@5 May 2004 - 15:39
    Excellent idea m8

My catch-phrase will be:

"You&#39;re pretty when I&#39;m drunk...and I&#39;m pretty fucking drunk." [/b][/quote]
    reminds me of a joke

guy walks on a elevader drunk
    there&#39;s awomen there too
    she say&#39;s aah&#33; your drunk
    he reply&#39;s oow yah&#33; and your ugly but ill be sober tommorow&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    sell&#39;em on ebay

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234