View Poll Results: Should there be an Anime Sub Forum?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 49.25%
  • No

32 47.76%
  • No opinion

2 2.99%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Anime Sub-section In Movieworld

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+10 May 2004 - 16:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC &#064; 10 May 2004 - 16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@10 May 2004 - 15:11
    To be honest you&#39;ve lost me completely and its becoming more obvious that you have taken an objection to me the poster rather than the argument I present.

My ironic phrasing? My vehement stance? My &#39;innocent victim stance&#39;? My questionable motives?

I think you are reading way too much into my posts, after all I am just a simple spammer on this forum who&#39;s second home is in Movieworld talking movies of a wide range.

Is it just that I disagree with you that you see these qualitities in me? Is it, perhaps, you yourself that have taken things too personally here, after all I am just talking about a proposed sub-section and have made my views more than clear (which I am apt to do and, more importantly, free to do). Perhaps it was my crack at Fastracker earlier that got your "wind up", in which case I apologize.

Though in future if I feel the need to contribute to a thread I will try to keep my posts to a maximum of 4 or 5 posts so as to be sure to be &#39;polite&#39; to others. <---Is this the ironic phrasing?
    I have misjudged you completely. I was under the impression you had a genuine reason to object as much as you do, but it turns out you&#39;re just spamming.

[/b][/quote]
    I think, perhaps, the true reason my lie in some sort of middle-ground. In part because I was against it, and in part because I like the sound of my own voice.

btw which thread are you referring to in the lounge...?

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    ok i wont be surprised if someone shoots you. you stated your opinion now get the
    |-| 3 |_ |_ out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by atiVidia@11 May 2004 - 19:47
    ok i wont be surprised if someone shoots you. you stated your opinion now get the
    |-| 3 |_ |_ out.
    Welcome to yesterday&#39;s news today.

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    This is turning out to be nothing more than a flame war.....

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It can&#39;t be...I&#39;m using the happy smilie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    well i like the idea of having an animeworld sort of thing...because we can talk about anime there, post anime eps or songs..and ask people for anime stuff...i noticed that when i try to find an anime song and i can&#39;t find it, i try to post in the music section and no one there knows wtf i&#39;m talking about...so maybe people who watch anime can help other people..

BTW:

i&#39;m trying to look for this song that was on GUNDAM SEED...they used it at the last 10 episodes..it was used as battle music, it was kind of instrumental and stuff...sry i can&#39;t be more specific..but if anyone knows wat i&#39;m talking about please tell me the name of the song or post a hash....thanks

GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blade025@11 May 2004 - 23:49
    BTW:

i&#39;m trying to look for this song that was on GUNDAM SEED...they used it at the last 10 episodes..it was used as battle music, it was kind of instrumental and stuff...sry i can&#39;t be more specific..but if anyone knows wat i&#39;m talking about please tell me the name of the song or post a hash....thanks
    Search somewhere for the OSTs of GS and I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll eventually come up with it. You can check here for names of ppl who made music and such in it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 May 2004 - 21:30
    It can&#39;t be...I&#39;m using the happy smilie.
    Change of tactics eh?

nah I believe some other people than WithCheese have said enough in this thread...
    Too bad the poll didn&#39;t go in favor.

*EDIT: I see that it&#39;s even now
    GO ANIME SUBSECTION GO&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Wow. A dead heat again.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Poster
    it&#39;d be interesting to see how many votes that were made by members less that a week old

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast