View Poll Results: Should there be an Anime Sub Forum?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 49.25%
  • No

32 47.76%
  • No opinion

2 2.99%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Sub-section In Movieworld

Poster
    i think there should be, also i think there should be a poll

anyone ever look down on supr when theres a new episode of naruto, initial d?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@6 May 2004 - 19:40
    Kicking me out of movie world....why you .....
    I know a place I can kick you out...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    Poster
    ooooooohhhh, is that a threat?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@6 May 2004 - 19:01
    i think there should be, also i think there should be a poll

anyone ever look down on supr when theres a new episode of naruto, initial d?
    Why isn't anyone requesting a poll then? But to be fair it should have multiple answers as there are other sub-sections people want in here:

Anime Section
    TV Section
    Pr0n Section
    No Section ( My personal choice)

It took about a year to get a Sportsworld so good luck guys, I believe in you and soon you'll have your Anime section and we'll all be happy as Larry.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    If we are gonna get anime , we should get pron world too.

And yeah i think peerzyboy should just go away , his posts are just truly and patheticaly ignorant. And i also believe he is just looking for a damn flame, you are provving nothing peerzy.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    An anime section would be awesome. It's one of my obsessions.
    Anime can be discussed endlessly there, and the haters can make a pitiful attempt to argue that anime is just a cartoon. Ahh, the ignorance.

Vote "YES" to anime section!

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@8 May 2004 - 02:31
    An anime section would be awesome. It&#39;s one of my obsessions.
    Anime can be discussed endlessly there, and the haters can make a pitiful attempt to argue that anime is just a cartoon. Ahh, the ignorance.

Vote "YES" to anime section&#33;

-- Xero Grid --
    Thats like 10 votes so far....I think....it would be kick ass to have an Anime World, would&#39;nt it?

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Yeah. It might actually teach people that anime has completely different roots than cartoons. To really explain anime, you&#39;d have to get into Japanese culture. People just brush it off without understanding it first.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@8 May 2004 - 04:28
    Yeah. It might actually teach people that anime has completely different roots than cartoons. To really explain anime, you&#39;d have to get into Japanese culture. People just brush it off without understanding it first.

This is true.

Sadly, I used to be like that.....

Nowadays, I eat, breathe, drink, sleep, talk, shit, think all things anime.

I just dont like the fact that we have certain people on this board that bash anime and havent seen a single episode of Cowboy Bebop or Evangelion....I mean, everyone I know, wheater they like anime or not, likes Cowboy Bebop; no one can deny Bebop....nobody.

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Originally posted by RedRival@6 May 2004 - 19:59
    the only way to prove to you isthat you bothering to download an episode of that anime. i can&#39;t describe to you everything. unless you make an effort to watch at least one episode i can&#39;t prove shite to you. i still think u are just trying to find something to spam the board with. this is my last reply hopefully.
    5 Times and counting, i don&#39;t want to know about the series im just asking one simple question.

Q:
    How old is the main character(s)?

A:

@NotoriousBIC -

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast