View Poll Results: Should there be an Anime Sub Forum?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 49.25%
  • No

32 47.76%
  • No opinion

2 2.99%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Sub-section In Movieworld

Try and guess my vote ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    NO!

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@9 May 2004 - 04:17
    NO!
    Same as mine

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Poster
    just voted, sad to say, not having an anime subsection is in the lead.
    peerzyboy another one reason that may get you watching anime.
    saw your sig, some anime (usually the hitokiri, samurai ones like SDK, PMK, RK features lotsa katana usage). Well I don't know whether katanas would speark ur interest in watching anime, but I watched peacemaker kurogane a month ago, and now i got sdk and rk off my friends and watched all of that as well . Hattori Hanzou is actually a historical figure featured in one of those animes (i tink was sdk, although muramusa was the guy who made swords; RK has it's fair share of that as well). Afterall, the bride's katana is a hattori hanzou sword aye?

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+6 May 2004 - 21:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 6 May 2004 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mooseman2070@6 May 2004 - 19:01
    i think there should be, also i think there should be a poll

anyone ever look down on supr when theres a new episode of naruto, initial d?
    Why isn&#39;t anyone requesting a poll then? But to be fair it should have multiple answers as there are other sub-sections people want in here:

Anime Section
    TV Section
    Pr0n Section
    No Section ( My personal choice)

It took about a year to get a Sportsworld so good luck guys, I believe in you and soon you&#39;ll have your Anime section and we&#39;ll all be happy as Larry. [/b][/quote]
    you guys are getting this ALL WRONG.
    All i wanted is a subsection in movieworld, not a new section altogether.
    we already got an adults-only thread, unless of course u wanna boil that down to different categories of pr0n, a simple thread is more than enough.

Anime is different though, there are so many titles that can spark up worthy conversations and stuff "about what is to happen next?".
    please consider what im saying, im not asking for a whole new section.

GET it RIGHT, i only want a small subsection.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Poster
    Personally I don&#39;t really care either way, anime has never been a big part of these forums. There was quite some traffic in the first anime thread one and a half year ago tho ^_^

The anime database I compiled about a year ago was also kinda popular, but if one looks at sheer numers you&#39;ll see smth

As long as I was counting hits on the site (for about four month) we had a little over 1.000.000 hits.

Code:
    +------------------------------+--------+
    | name &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | clicks |
    | Kokudo Oh &#40;Hentai&#41; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | &nbsp;68399 |
    | DBZ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;57721 |
    | Final Fantasy Unlimited &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;46618 |
    | InuYasha &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | &nbsp;44236 |
    | Naruto &#91;TW&#93; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;26320 |
    | Angels In The Court &#40;Hentai&#41; | &nbsp;25245 |
    | Rurouni Kenshin &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;24178 |
    | Naruto &#91;ANBU-AonE&#93; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | &nbsp;20589 |
    | Neon Genesis Evangelion &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;17786 |
    | .Hack//Sign &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;| &nbsp;12753 |
    I guess the numbers are a bit unfair tho, since I listed all the most &#39;visited&#39; seriers on the front page and that most certainly added to their numbers etc.

I voted yes tho, if you can get it going, good for ya. If not, then make do with what there already are =)

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    GET it RIGHT, i only want a small subsection.
    If you read the post of mine that you quoted you may note that I used the word section at least 5 times, so I feel fairly confident that I did "GET it RIGHT" my comparison to Sportsworld was just to show how long it took for something that a majority of members wanted.

Did you believe I meant an Anime Wolrd on the front page of the forum? I didn&#39;t, I meant a sub-section from Movieworld...isn&#39;t that what you meant?

If not please enlighten me to your idea for this Anime Section, I&#39;d be genuinelt interested into how you intend this section to be place/work.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Originally posted by RedRival@9 May 2004 - 09:19
    just voted, sad to say, not having an anime subsection is in the lead.
    peerzyboy another one reason that may get you watching anime.
    saw your sig, some anime (usually the hitokiri, samurai ones like SDK, PMK, RK features lotsa katana usage). Well I don&#39;t know whether katanas would speark ur interest in watching anime, but I watched peacemaker kurogane a month ago, and now i got sdk and rk off my friends and watched all of that as well . Hattori Hanzou is actually a historical figure featured in one of those animes (i tink was sdk, although muramusa was the guy who made swords; RK has it&#39;s fair share of that as well). Afterall, the bride&#39;s katana is a hattori hanzou sword aye?
    I like Kill Bill for its Tarantino-ism style. The katana&#39;s are cool but as soon as i see some 4 year old boy wierlding a katana sword it would just drain the fun for me. And refresh your page and have a look at my sig again

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+8 May 2004 - 11:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 8 May 2004 - 11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@6 May 2004 - 19:59
    the only way to prove to you isthat you bothering to download an episode of that anime. i can&#39;t describe to you everything. unless you make an effort to watch at least one episode i can&#39;t prove shite to you. i still think u are just trying to find something to spam the board with. this is my last reply hopefully.
    5 Times and counting, i don&#39;t want to know about the series im just asking one simple question.

Q:
    How old is the main character(s)?

A:

@NotoriousBIC - [/b][/quote]
    Q: Of which series?

I WAS being serious you know...
    I can smell a troll from MILES away...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Retired
    I&#39;m still not convinced there should be an Anime sub section.

I think we haven&#39;t got enough anime lovers to make an Anime section that will be kept alive, in the beginning there will be alot of posts which is kinda normal but I think it will be slowly decrease in activity.

But I will read your thoughts and maybe you can convince me

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast