View Poll Results: Should there be an Anime Sub Forum?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 49.25%
  • No

32 47.76%
  • No opinion

2 2.99%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Sub-section In Movieworld

Poster
    Anyone agree we should have an anime subsection in movieworld that features all tv series, fansubs, old tv series, OVAs, movies etc? It did be great, if that were the case I did frequent here more than usual .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by RedRival@3 May 2004 - 18:25
    Anyone agree we should have an anime subsection in movieworld that features all tv series, fansubs, old tv series, OVAs, movies etc? It did be great, if that were the case I did frequent here more than usual .
    To be honest i don't like anime, it's just popular cartoon's that people call anime so that adults can watch it....and what would happen in the section? Post a picture of a 13 year old drawn girl half naked.... :helpsmile:

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+3 May 2004 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy &#064; 3 May 2004 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@3 May 2004 - 18:25
    To be honest i don&#39;t like anime, it&#39;s just popular cartoon&#39;s that people call anime so that adults can watch it....and what would happen in the section? Post a picture of a 13 year old drawn girl half naked.... :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    ignorance my friend. and from what i see you watch too much pr0n. Anime is not about half naked 13 year old cartoons. Anime is a 110% integration of what you call cartoon and can compare to some movies you watch now. Furthermore, I reall u wouldn&#39;t like to explain because havent got a taste of anime. Your previous post was very much thoughtless and not contributive to my cause.

edit: anime is not for adults only ...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by RedRival+3 May 2004 - 18:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 3 May 2004 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@3 May 2004 - 19:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival
    @3 May 2004 - 18:25

To be honest i don&#39;t like anime, it&#39;s just popular cartoon&#39;s that people call anime so that adults can watch it....and what would happen in the section? Post a picture of a 13 year old drawn girl half naked.... :helpsmile:
    ignorance my friend. and from what i see you watch too much pr0n. Anime is not about half naked 13 year old cartoons. Anime is a 110% integration of what you call cartoon and can compare to some movies you watch now. Furthermore, I reall u wouldn&#39;t like to explain because havent got a taste of anime. Your previous post was very much thoughtless and not contributive to my cause.

edit: anime is not for adults only ... [/b][/quote]
    I tried to say what i really wanted to say in a nice way. I can understand that you like it and i don&#39;t. Surley its just a type of file/tv show so do we also want Horror section, action section, german art movie section?

NO&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    I think there isnt such a big request for Anime on this board, also in the Anime verified section are request/questions etc. posted.

I think Anime talk can be posted in Movieworld. If you wanna talk about an anime serie/movie you can just post it in the main section

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+3 May 2004 - 17:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 3 May 2004 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@3 May 2004 - 18:25
    Anyone agree we should have an anime subsection in movieworld that features all tv series, fansubs, old tv series, OVAs, movies etc? It did be great, if that were the case I did frequent here more than usual&nbsp; .
    To be honest i don&#39;t like anime, it&#39;s just popular cartoon&#39;s that people call anime so that adults can watch it....and what would happen in the section? Post a picture of a 13 year old drawn girl half naked.... :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    I agree with peerzyboy on this one
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+3 May 2004 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 3 May 2004 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@3 May 2004 - 17:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival
    @3 May 2004 - 18:25
    Anyone agree we should have an anime subsection in movieworld that features all tv series, fansubs, old tv series, OVAs, movies etc? It did be great, if that were the case I did frequent here more than usual&nbsp; .

To be honest i don&#39;t like anime, it&#39;s just popular cartoon&#39;s that people call anime so that adults can watch it....and what would happen in the section? Post a picture of a 13 year old drawn girl half naked.... :helpsmile:
    I agree with peerzyboy on this one [/b][/quote]
    ditto, i&#39;m not a huge fan of it myself

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    like RedRival said, you&#39;re ignorant. No offence

I think we should have an anime section. It won&#39;t hurt plus it would be the forum bigger then it already is and that means advertising and other ways of income for the board.

We want an Anime section B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    hey man as much as i like anime i jus dont see this happening , theres a topic thats called animeworld were we can discuss everything related to anime , and manga i guess , jeje , so just do a search for it and post there , and anyways not to many members like anime , well thats about it .

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I like anime and I would go for it, but previous posts by idiots this is going to turn into an anime flame war I know it is.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast