Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Files From Kazaa Are Corrupting?

Hello

Hope i am posting in the right place (have a slight paranoia about his now ) but I wondered if anyone could help.

I use kazaa lite a lot and recently am finding that certain files seemingly ok to start with, begin by playing for a few seconds then all of a sudden start making a tin sound like a broken record!

Any ideas??

Thanks! :music1:
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

2. Music   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Use WinMX.

3. Music   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    riaa has been spreading corrupt files all over kazaa , so people can stop downloading music . you are better off using another program like bittorent , soulseek , etc...

4. Music   -   #4
    Thanks guys, help was appreciated :music1:
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

5. Music   -   #5
    If you get a program called mp3shield , it warns you if a file is curupt or broken

it works for all download apps , and dont be fooled winMX is no better , cause all the tards from kazaa move to other p2p apps and take their shared files with them

also , try using the advanced search options , and make the minimum bitrate / quality to 160 minumum , it will make your chances of selecting a riaa curruption much less mate

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by delphin460@4 May 2004 - 10:31
    it works for all download apps , and dont be fooled winMX is no better , cause all the tards from kazaa move to other p2p apps and take their shared files with them
    Arguably, saying one program or protocol is "better" than another is a little foolish. How good one protocol is depends largely on the users. I think it would be fair to say that both WinMX and Soulseek are better than kazaa in terms of music files though.

7. Music   -   #7
    and while I still use winmx, It might be worth mentioning that you might be queueing for 8 years before you actually get to hear your choons

If you are using kazaa tho&#39; get MP3Shield that will sort out your corrupted file probs, and find any you have on your system

8. Music   -   #8

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by tensegg@4 May 2004 - 19:09

If you are using kazaa tho&#39; get MP3Shield that will sort out your corrupted file probs, and find any you have on your system

Just curious, how easy is MP3 Shield to install, and will it work with windows98 or is it a kl add on? It sounds like something I would like to use&#33; B)

10. Music   -   #10
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    There has been many posts about MP3shield, use the search function

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast