Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Get Tv Episodes

Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@5 May 2004 - 09:58
    im in the UK and i get Friends a season (well not this one) in advance, so i guess it depends where you are
    so how do you get shows that haven't been produced yet?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    A question for wienerschnitzel...you said that [QUOTE]:i enjoy downloading american idol and telling everyone what happened before the show airs.

i was wondering how you can do this..when American Idol is broadcast live? It wouldn"t make a difference where you lived in the world...live is live
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    [quote]Originally posted by Mullyman@5 May 2004 - 19:37
    A question for wienerschnitzel...you said that
    :i enjoy downloading american idol and telling everyone what happened before the show airs.

i was wondering how you can do this..when American Idol is broadcast live? It wouldn"t make a difference where you lived in the world...live is live
    he is also able to get games off suprnove before anyone else in the world
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I recorded Star Trek off satellite a week before it aired for over 15 years.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Mullyman@5 May 2004 - 09:37
    A question for wienerschnitzel...you said that
    :i enjoy downloading american idol and telling everyone what happened before the show airs.
    I know its not live for me. tonight it will be shown at 7:30 pm my time. It will be shown at 8:30 pm on the the east coast. Live on the east coast means 2:30 pm for me.

In case your wondering, I live in hawaii.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Looks like I was right. My friend said it was possible to get them a week in advance even here (East Coast). I'd be happy with even getting them an hour in advance sometimes. I'm so mad that the next episode (season finally) of Alias isn't for 3 weeks! I want to see it now! Stupid teasers at the end of the show that preview the next episode. And 24, too! Anyone watch that show? Great show, last night's episode was great!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    wienerschnitzel.. So if that is the case how can you know the results before anyone else....you can"t...as i said it is live...there are no pre-tape shows....so everyone sees it at the same time...regardless what time it is or where you live......but if i am wrong then ...tell me the full results......your theory is wrong...you don"t know the results before anyone else...you say it will be live for you at 2:30 your time that is 8:30 my time which is about an hour from now...so the bottom line..we will see it at the same time ...
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by Mullyman@5 May 2004 - 14:21
    wienerschnitzel.. So if that is the case how can you know the results before anyone else....you can"t...as i said it is live...there are no pre-tape shows....so everyone sees it at the same time...regardless what time it is or where you live......but if i am wrong then ...tell me the full results......your theory is wrong...you don"t know the results before anyone else...you say it will be live for you at 2:30 your time that is 8:30 my time which is about an hour from now...so the bottom line..we will see it at the same time ...
    Im saying that fox hawaii taped the show and then plays it back 5 hours after they receive. there is a contorl room that gets live satelite feeds from fox headquarters. in the east they just broadcast the satelite feeds. where im at they delay the show.

what I was try to say eariler is if it were live where i am at, it would be shown at 2:30 pm hawaiian time (becuase this is the same as 8:30 pm east coast time). Instead, it comes on tv at 7:30 pm hawaiian time. Thats a five hours difference that fox hawaii puts in.

and don't call what i said a theory, ive actually done it.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    ...you may think you can bullshit some people with double talk...as i said before live is live no which way you slice it...what your trying to say you can view a live show before anyone else..you know how stupid that sounds,now if i understand you your saying you get a tape delay and don"t see the show until 5 hours after it is broadcast because of where you live..but if you where to watch it live it would be 2:30pm...so how in the hell can you know what happens before anyone else does..so your statement Quote:"Im saying that fox hawaii taped the show and then plays it back 5 hours after they receive. there is a contorl room that gets live satelite feeds from fox headquarters. in the east they just broadcast the satelite feeds.[ where im at they delay the show."]..is contradicting yourself then..because i am watching it live while there taping it...so in theory everybody sees it before you
    DEMO'S WORLD

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by Mullyman+5 May 2004 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mullyman &#064; 5 May 2004 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>...you may think you can bullshit some people with double talk...as i said before live is live no which way you slice it...what your trying to say you can view a live show before anyone else..you know how stupid that sounds,now if i understand you your saying you get a tape delay and don"t see the show until 5 hours after it is broadcast because of where you live..but if you where to watch it live it would be 2:30pm...so how in the hell can you know what happens before anyone else does..so your statement Quote:"Im saying that fox hawaii taped the show and then plays it back 5 hours after they receive. there is a contorl room that gets live satelite feeds from fox headquarters. in the east they just broadcast the satelite feeds.[ where im at they delay the show."]..is contradicting yourself then..because i am watching it live while there taping it...so in&nbsp; theory everybody sees it before you [/b]

Not everyone downloads tv shows. the rest of the state has not watched it. in this case i have watched it before everyone i know.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mullyman
    @5 May 2004 - 17:52
    ...you may think you can bullshit some people with double talk...[/quote]

what reason do i have to bullshit people? try carefully reading someting before you accuse people of doing things. you just sound like a dumb ass. hopefully after the third time i have explained this you understand what i am saying.

(and learn how to use the quote button and the enter key so what you write is easier to understand)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast