Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Is This Forum Coming To?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@4 May 2004 - 04:13
    i want to speak my mind, and instead of making a new thread i will just say it here.

KaB you are a prick, everyone here is sick of your constant moaning, if you are not happy here, leave. also in your sig the word is censor. that is all this sint a flame i am just getting pissed with your moaning. stop it and grow up.
    Finally someone who agrees with me!

Now, back to the bidding, I have an offer you can't refuse. I'll give you 20 bucks, and lower your warning by 10%. No one else can give you that.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+4 May 2004 - 22:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 4 May 2004 - 22:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    [O],4 May 2004 - 04:13] i want to speak my mind, and instead of making a new thread i will just say it here.

KaB you are a prick, everyone here is sick of your constant moaning, if you are not happy here, leave. also in your sig the word is censor. that is all this sint a flame i am just getting pissed with your moaning. stop it and grow up.

Finally someone who agrees with me&#33;

Now, back to the bidding, I have an offer you can&#39;t refuse. I&#39;ll give you 20 bucks, and lower your warning by 10%. No one else can give you that.
    [/quote]
    How about 20 bucks and you raise it?

j/k

3. Lounge   -   #23
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@4 May 2004 - 18:59
    Now, back to the bidding, I have an offer you can&#39;t refuse. I&#39;ll give you 20 bucks, and lower your warning by 10%. No one else can give you that.
    I can.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@4 May 2004 - 14:52
    Is this a COUT D&#39;ETAT; pick off the General and the rest will follow
    Hello new person, nice to meet you.

Hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@4 May 2004 - 05:13
    i want to speak my mind, and instead of making a new thread i will just say it here.

Right on&#33;

Btw: try looking up the word CENSURE. I never said they should be censored, thats just silly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123