Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Making Fake Pound Coins Out Of 2 1ps

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+4 May 2004 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 4 May 2004 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Bebi@4 May 2004 - 14:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @4 May 2004 - 15:34
    Defacing the Queens Monitary Unit and Face

its an improvement
    Maybe but it does&#39;nt change the fact that it&#39;s very harshly punished.
    You&#39;re very young are&#39;nt you?
    Anything that mocks or damages "Queens" property is a serious offence.

Having said that I don&#39;t like the royal fam, but I&#39;m just stating law

@4play.........We used to be able to use a coin with some fishing line glued to it and it would drop past the counter and we used to pull it back out again
    Then they changed it so you can&#39;t fleece them anymore

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Som little girl drew a beard on the queens face on a fiver and spent it while on holiday (still in the UK) and when she got home about 2 months later she got that same fiver back from a shop. She now has it framed, and it was in the papers so the police found out about it and the queen said she didnt mind, so fuck it im gonna glue a 50p and s 5p together see if that makes like a £2 coin

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I know the people im gonna do it to so ill just say "wtf I got that coin from a shop, wasnt me" and sayI got the idea off peerzyboy on the klboard
    then they would sue me for copyright

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+4 May 2004 - 15:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 4 May 2004 - 15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@4 May 2004 - 15:05
    Originally posted by Bebi@4 May 2004 - 14:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @4 May 2004 - 15:34
    Defacing the Queens Monitary Unit and Face

its an improvement

Maybe but it does&#39;nt change the fact that it&#39;s very harshly punished.
    You&#39;re very young are&#39;nt you?
    Anything that mocks or damages "Queens" property is a serious offence.

Having said that I don&#39;t like the royal fam, but I&#39;m just stating law

@4play.........We used to be able to use a coin with some fishing line glued to it and it would drop past the counter and we used to pull it back out again
    Then they changed it so you can&#39;t fleece them anymore

Jonno B)
    Som little girl drew a beard on the queens face on a fiver and spent it while on holiday (still in the UK) and when she got home about 2 months later she got that same fiver back from a shop. She now has it framed, and it was in the papers so the police found out about it and the queen said she didnt mind, so fuck it im gonna glue a 50p and s 5p together see if that makes like a £2 coin [/b][/quote]

that could be interesting

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Some vending machines recognize 2 2p&#39;s stuck together as a £2 coin

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Arcadia@4 May 2004 - 16:21
    Cheap Rubbers&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+4 May 2004 - 15:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 4 May 2004 - 15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arcadia@4 May 2004 - 16:21
    Cheap Rubbers&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    hell yeah&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lick My Lovepump
    That Queen law is really screwed up. The old bitch gets about £400 million a year for sitting on her arse and waving, and still has more rights than anyone else. Talk about equal

EDIT: I once saw (at some market) moulds for making 50ps out of ice, to use in vending machines

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 May 2004 - 15:35
    That Queen law is really screwed up. The old bitch gets about £400 million a year for sitting on her arse and waving, and still has more rights than anyone else. Talk about equal

EDIT: I once saw (at some market) moulds for making 50ps out of ice, to use in vending machines
    my m8 used to know sum1 where they could get just plain pound coins for free without markings.

so we put them in the metro machine bought the cheapest ticket and kept the real money

notmally about 70p for each coin

made a fortunnne

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 May 2004 - 16:35
    She does&#39;nt get £400 million , she gets about 5 per year and is not allowed to spend it how she wants, the whole thing is fucked up if you ask me but unfortunately the Royal Fam is extremly good for the UK&#39;s econemy, they are a HUGE tourist attraction.

As for what the Queen does all day?

Well, she Queens.......and vacumes

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast