Thread: Prince Of Persia Is Back Baby!

Poster
    Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, today announced that the company's award-winning Montreal studio is currently developing Prince of Persia® 2 (working title), a follow-up to the most critically acclaimed game of 2003, Prince of Persia The Sands of Time™.

The Prince has to embark upon a path of both carnage and mystery to defy his preordained death. His journey leads to the infernal core of a cursed island stronghold harboring mankind's greatest fears.

Only through grim resolve, bitter defiance and the mastery of deadly new combat arts can the Prince rise to a new level of warriorship - and emerge from this ultimate trial with his life.

In order to accomplish his mission, the Prince benefits from a brand new free-form fighting system that allows gamers to channel his anger as they wage battle without boundaries. Each game fan will find his or her own unique fighting style as they manipulate their environment and control the Ravages of Time. You can dig into an arsenal of weapons that, when used in combination, create advanced arm attacks that verge on fatal artistry! Prince of Persia® 2 promises that game fans will fight harder, and play longer, emerging from the experience as deadly-capable skilled masters of their own unique combat art form.

"Prince of Persia The Sands of Time™ was the most critically acclaimed game of 2003," said Yves Guillemot, President and CEO of Ubisoft, "With Prince of Persia® 2, we intend to build on that masterpiece that will take Prince of Persia® one step further to take over the action-combat genre. We will offer you an even higher level of excellence that should once more convince the critics and the public."

That was from gamezone.com.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    ohhh creamed my pants reading that

thanks for the info can't wait to dl this game sands of time rocked i hope this is better !!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

3. Games   -   #3
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....
    I loved the 1st ever version, and Sands of Time was wicked... I&#39;m so glade that they are making a sequal....
    I can&#39;t wait

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    yahhh&#33;&#33;

another reviw of a game that is yet to be released&#33;&#33;&#33;

ill add that one to the "must-have-but-not-out-yet" collection along side HL2, Doom 3 and alot more

P.S Cant WAIT&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    No 1. It is exclusive to the ps2.No 2. This is not a review. No 3 Added screenshots.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/princeof...creenindex.html sorry couldnt get the pics here.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    its not exclusive to the Ps2 stupid. you linked the screenshots to the PC listed version, what the hell does that tell you.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Hey fucker chill they said Pop2 Platform S2. So fuck off coz they made an error.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.