Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Sara

Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@5 May 2004 - 13:13
    Happy Birthday Sara

Hey 40 ain't so bad, think of it like this

Run this scenario thru your mind

It's your 40th birthday party, you're with friends having a giggle and acting like kids having fun

Now it's your 50th......a few friends round, couple of drinks, quiet night in the pub

60th.......Your family and a couple of friends come to see you, have some cake and afternoon nap

75th.....Lots of kids and adults, you have a glass of sherry and fall asleep

90th.....You sit in a corner with people asking you if you ok every 5 mins, you need the loo but can't get up, you just want everyone to go home so you can watch Songs of Praise, as you sit there gazing round the room at all your young family having fun, a tear runs down your cheek and you think to yourself......"Oh how I wish I was 40 again"

Have a wonderful day

Jonno B)

Good one.

and...Happy Birthday Sara

hmm...asspie

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Happy Birthday Sara

And there are more of us @ the 40ish point than you'd think...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #13
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@5 May 2004 - 12:13
    Happy Birthday Sara

Hey 40 ain't so bad, think of it like this

It's your 40th birthday party, you're with friends having a giggle and acting like kids having fun

Now it's your 50th......a few friends round, couple of drinks, quiet night in the pub

60th.......Your family and a couple of friends come to see you, have some cake and afternoon nap

90th.....You sit in a corner with people asking you if you ok every 5 mins, you need the loo but can't get up, you just want everyone to go home so you can watch Songs of Praise, as you sit there gazing round the room at all your young family having fun, a tear runs down your cheek and you think to yourself......"Oh how I wish I was 40 again"

Have a wonderful day

Jonno B)
    Cheers Jonno...

I would however like to make a couple of adjustments based on the way my family and friends tend to behave.

40 - Get absolutely slaughtered and pretend I am still 25, go to a club, back to my mates, and continue drinking until about 4am

50 - Go for a nice meal with some mates and then proceed to get absolutely slaughtered on the wine, brandy and owt else going.

60 - Get depressed at reaching 60... so go out and get absolutely slaughtered round town. Chatting up all the 'young uns'

70 - Pretend to be 'respectable' until the kids and 'straight' family have gone home and then proceed to get absolutely slaughtered with the the mates I have that are still alive.

80 - Insist on a BIG party cos 'I wont make it to 90 you know' and order everyone around getting me drinks and munchies cos I can't be arsed to go to the bar myself and anyway 'its not easy on a pension' Oh...and end up getting absolutely slaughtered!

90 - Insist on another BIG party cos well, I didn't expect to make it to 90 and well, in for a penny, and the colosomy bag means I don't have to worry about the loo, so I might as well get absolutely slaughtered!

Drop dead the day after with a fucking big hangover!

Well, thats the way we do it in the Midlands!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by sara5564+5 May 2004 - 10:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 5 May 2004 - 10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@5 May 2004 - 12:13
    Happy Birthday Sara

Hey 40 ain&#39;t so bad, think of it like this

It&#39;s your 40th birthday party, you&#39;re with friends having a giggle and acting like kids having fun

Now it&#39;s your 50th......a few friends round, couple of drinks, quiet night in the pub

90th.....You sit in a corner with people asking you if you ok every 5 mins, you need the loo but can&#39;t get up, you just want everyone to go home so you can watch Songs of Praise, as you sit there gazing round the room at all your young family having fun, a tear runs down your cheek and you think to yourself......"Oh how I wish I was 40 again"

Have a wonderful day

Jonno B)
    Cheers Jonno...

I would however like to make a couple of adjustments based on the way my family and friends tend to behave.

40 - Get absolutely slaughtered and pretend I am still 25, go to a club, back to my mates, and continue drinking until about 4am

50 - Go for a nice meal with some mates and then proceed to get absolutely slaughtered on the wine, brandy and owt else going.

60 - Get depressed at reaching 60... so go out and get absolutely slaughtered round town. Chatting up all the &#39;young uns&#39;

70 - Pretend to be &#39;respectable&#39; until the kids and &#39;straight&#39; family have gone home and then proceed to get absolutely slaughtered with the the mates I have that are still alive.

80 - Insist on a BIG party cos &#39;I wont make it to 90 you know&#39; and order everyone around getting me drinks and munchies cos I can&#39;t be arsed to go to the bar myself and anyway &#39;its not easy on a pension&#39; Oh...and end up getting absolutely slaughtered&#33;

90 - Insist on another BIG party cos well, I didn&#39;t expect to make it to 90 and well, in for a penny, and the colosomy bag means I don&#39;t have to worry about the loo, so I might as well get absolutely slaughtered&#33;

Drop dead the day after with a fucking big hangover&#33;

Well, thats the way we do it in the Midlands&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

now where&#39;s my cake

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by bujub22@5 May 2004 - 12:57
    can i have some cake?

and happy birthday....now can i hav some cake
    Course you can dearie&#33;

Do you need a napkin?

Here, let me spit on it and clean you up cos you seem to have choccy woccy round your little mush.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    :beerchug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA :beerchug:

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by sara5564+5 May 2004 - 10:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 5 May 2004 - 10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@5 May 2004 - 12:57
    can i have some cake?

and happy birthday....now can i hav some cake &nbsp;

Do you need a napkin?

Here, let me spit on it and clean you up cos you seem to have choccy woccy round your little mush. [/b][/quote]
    fluk your cake now&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by bujub22+5 May 2004 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 5 May 2004 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sara5564@5 May 2004 - 10:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
    @5 May 2004 - 12:57
    can i have some cake?

Do you need a napkin?

Here, let me spit on it and clean you up cos you seem to have choccy woccy round your little mush.
    fluk your cake now&#33; [/b][/quote]
    With that attitude you don&#39;t deserve any more cake&#33;

Naughty boys don&#39;t get to go to parties you know and I am going to spank your botty when you get home&#33;

(No thankyou...bujub doesn&#39;t want a party bag, he is going home now....)

NO....No.... bujub....NOOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you can&#39;t take the pressie back....

STOP IT......&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oh...dear........now you&#39;ve broken that nice little boys nose&#33;

(apologies to other guests)

(takes bujub by the ear and marches him to the car....)

Bad Bujub...straight to bed with you&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by sara5564+5 May 2004 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 5 May 2004 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bujub22@5 May 2004 - 14:04
    Originally posted by sara5564@5 May 2004 - 10:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
    @5 May 2004 - 12:57
    can i have some cake?

Do you need a napkin?

fluk your cake now&#33;
    With that attitude you don&#39;t deserve any more cake&#33;

Naughty boys don&#39;t get to go to parties you know and I am going to spank your botty when you get home&#33;

(No thankyou...bujub doesn&#39;t want a party bag, he is going home now....)

NO....No.... bujub....NOOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you can&#39;t take the pressie back....

STOP IT......&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oh...dear........now you&#39;ve broken that nice little boys nose&#33;

(apologies to other guests)

(takes bujub by the ear and marches him to the car....)

Bad Bujub...straight to bed with you&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    ....... i did&#39;nt get ice cream&#33;

i want ice cream&#33;&#33;

now&#33;&#33;&#33;

me kicks sara car repeatly&#33;

NOW&#33;
    NOW&#33;
    NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Ah, Sara-

You appear so utterly 20-ish.

Since the secret is out, please allow me to also offer my congratulations on the occasion of your entrance into your fifth decade here on earth.

Would that we could all be with you so we could ensure a thorough (yet soothing) slaughtering.

As Mr. Billy Joel once said, These Are the Times to Remember.

Upward and onward, then, eh?

Have a great day&#33;&#33;
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast