Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Apologies

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    First off I want to say that I am problem drunk out of my head posting this as it has been the saddest week of my entire life.. so excuse the typos..

first I had a 1 year old puppy dog die then I had my sister having twins which then my first ever niece was unfortunintly unable to survive the doctors could not get her to breath.. and other girl is doing fine...

Why oh why couldn't that thing that we supportingly call god take me instead...

anyway enough of my babbling on

on teh spare of the moment my post 1 week ago when was all this drama was just starting to happen and I was is Disraeli did not want to eat drink just lay on the bed or have a quick chat in soul seek.

I then was unhappy with what one of the Admins did in this board... and made a a one angry post in my goodbye...

when what I really needed was time away from here in case I want insane (Which I probably already am) and got myself a banning out of depression,

Yes it was no excuse with all that crap going on on why I should have made that post.... but I do apologies

Jonno I also apologize too for some things I said on the other board .. I was just o far out of line

I am home alone ATM and depressed and just cannot stop crying.. I just can't believe that 2 sad things can happen in such short space of time.. not to mention my family is cursed with April May Syndrome in the past 12 years we have had a death or bad luck in this family

I now have learned that this is probably the place to be to try and cheer up and have some laughs with you guys..

Hopefully I will be welcomed back..

Adam

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Welcome back Ad

Sorry to hear things have been rough recently but you're right this is a good place to relax and have a laugh. B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Welcome back, we need some more humour around here.

I am also sorry about recent events in your life , take all the time you need and we'll be here if you need us.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sorry you are feeling bad and you and your family have had a rough time. I am sure that you will find the support and occasional jibe to bring you back to yourself on this forum.

It shows your true nature that you have had the guts to post this, you sound sincere and I hope things improve for you.

I have respect for you in this...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    G'day Ads. Had a feeling you'd be back... and it's been weird without you here.

Sorry that things have sucked for you lately.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    adthomp i have told you, how i feel on slsk, but drinking isn't the solution it will just depress you more in the long run, take it from someone who knows. i have been tee total for 3 days now and i can finally sleep for some hours at night.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    someone hasn't called me adthomp in a very long time

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Told ya you'd be back

Nah seriously, Ad dude I'm really sorry about the bad stuff you had to go thru, pretty bad week myself so I guess we just clshed, wrong guys, wrong place, wrong time huh

Hope no hard feelings, I'm done with all this fighting and arguing shit, we're all spose to be mates, so lets be mates

Last night I had a few things put into perspective, kind of a rude awakening if you like, so how's about a new day, new start?

Gisa snog

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sounds like a very rough time you are having Adster, please look after yourself,

and welcome back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast