Thread: The Rewinder

Poster
    Yes, like the topic description says, this isnt a ripoff. It is my own doing and me and me friend were havin great fun at skl wif it. So if u could rewind time, were would u rewind 2?
    p.s Do not say"id rewind 2 b4 u spammed and wrote this thread." This is solely an entertainment thread and im NOT spammin. Kay?
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I'd rewind to about a year ago and prevent myself from getting an Archos mp3 player.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    jus keep rewindin the day i sleep wid 2 chicks

5. Lounge   -   #5
    no question: id go back in time and help amadu dialo "black dude shot 42 times"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    idd go to last week and do the lottery
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@5 May 2004 - 13:29
    Yes, like the topic description says, this isnt a ripoff. It is my own doing and me and me friend were havin great fun at skl wif it. So if u could rewind time, were would u rewind 2?
    p.s Do not say"id rewind 2 b4 u spammed and wrote this thread." This is solely an entertainment thread and im NOT spammin. Kay?

inside jk

8. Lounge   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by bujub22@5 May 2004 - 05:51
    jus keep rewindin the day i sleep wid 2 chicks
    you a farmer then?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.