Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best P2p Programs.......

I'd like to find out what the best filesharing programs are out there. Post your favourites, and reasons why they are the best. I've used Kazaa for a years now, and I am thinking that I am behind the times.

Also, links to the different ones would be great, for people to check them out.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    there is no "best" program as every program has it's highs and lows. i personally prefer to use kazaa for video files, but i will not use it for music files. i love using soulseek for music files, but would never use it for video files. some people swear by bit torrent, others (like me) don't like it that much. and so on and so on.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    At the moment I like Shareaza, (but I wish the builtin preview player would be a wee bit more stable ).. It connects to Gnutella1 and Gnutella2, and also Edonkey and BitTorrent. In total this gives you around the same number of sources available as Fasttrack, if not more..

It's got a nice feature where what you already have in your library is highlighted in your search so you don't download them again. You can also do multiple searches simultaneously. It also remembers the sources for each file, so that if you start a download, all these other sources will be made available to you also. sharing of partially downloaded files is also supported.

It's really nice! The only downside to me seems to be the queues (especially with EMule users), but they are not as bad as the queues on WinMX.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Ares is fine for me. Though I wish there were alot more people on it. It's just a more evolved fasttrack network anyway.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    I like kazaa, emule and bittorent. I use emule for archives, bittorent for large files and kazaa for basically everything else. WinMX is ok. I also use Shareaza but not that frequent. Does anyone know of any p2p clients that connect to multiple networks? Thats what im looking for. I only know of Shareaza
    blah blah blah... whatever...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Newsgroups (not strictly p2p), Soulseek and eMule

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    u may like to check all the pinned guides that we have here about the different p2p progs. available i personally use emule ,dc+ and soulseek
    Open your mind

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I like to use Overnet.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Azurues
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    try out earthreactor.com ....u will find everthing u need there
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast