Thread: Gosupernova ! Fast Bittorrent

GoSupernova ! - Fast BitTorrent searching

Image Resized
    http://gosupernova.free.fr/images/screenshot_2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

Image Resized
    [img]http://gosupernova.free.fr/images/screenshot_3.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

GoSupernova improves your BitTorrent search time

Bittorrent is great, the fastest file sharing system I&#39;ve come across yet&#33; The thing about it though, is that you&#39;ve got to get the files while they are &#39;hot&#39;. So if you&#39;re like me you&#39;re checking for new arrivals almost everyday. That&#39;s not such a bad thing, but if your looking for files regularly and have a number of favorites, it can become quite time consuming. The best example is &#39;suprnova&#39; which is in my opinion the best site out there, but the site can sometimes become unbelieveable slow to the point of ridiculousness. So to avoid all the hassle of time consuming web searching I decided to write GoSupernova to speed up the whole file searching process.

How does it work ?

Traditional method :

Install a bittorrent client, it&#39;s light software which allows you to download bittorrent files. Once you have a bittorrent client installed you go to various web sites who post files depending on the theme of the site. These sites will usually host "[torrent files are not allowed]" files which are small files containing the nessacary information for your bittorrent client to download and share the file. Clicking on the links from within these sites will automatically download the "[torrent files are not allowed]" file and open it in your bittorrent client thus starting the download.

GoSupernova way :

Install a bittorrent client. Install GoSupernova and use it to find bittorrent files and initiate downloads.

<a href='http://gosupernova.free.fr/files/gsn_setup.exe]DIRECT DOWNLOAD

WEBSITE

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u made this? nice

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    This is like Torrent-Xtreme Search. But looks alot nicer, ill have to give it a try.

Thanks
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    ive tried it

everytime i try to download something i click on it it gives me and error after openin up bitornado ir sayd the torrent is not a valid respon.......... i odtn wat the rest says becasue if i enlarge it the writing diappears and it just says failed

plz help

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    its ok it just with some torrents not all

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 May 2004 - 01:28
    u made this? nice
    Nope.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by sharedholder+6 May 2004 - 13:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 6 May 2004 - 13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@6 May 2004 - 01:28
    u made this? nice
    Nope. [/b][/quote]
    oh. sory. misread ur thing. very nice prog. u can sort the torrents by seeders. thats awesome&#33; i was waiting for something like this for a while