Thread: Sfx

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hey guys, I m tryin to make a short movie and i was wondering if there is any good software available to edit my movie like hollywood style...with sound effects and all.

Any suggestions??

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    If you want an unbelievably complicated and expensive program with limitless capabilities, use Adobe Premiere Pro.
    For simple editing and encoding, use VirtualDub
    For crazy visuals, search for Particle Illusion.

There is a simple program that allows for anyone to make hollywood like video from any homemade video, but I forget it's name.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    one of my friends is making a skate video (skateboarding that is) and he&#39;s using movie maker to edit teh files, make them shorter and stuff, and for effects i think he is using something called vegas video, ive been meaning to look into it and download it, but havent got around to it. he said it was really hard to find the crack for it to...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@6 May 2004 - 00:07

There is a simple program that allows for anyone to make hollywood like video from any homemade video, but I forget it&#39;s name.

-- Xero Grid --
    If u remember da name then plz let me know......

BTW i m downloadin buch of adobe video editting tools ..... those are only trial version. Let&#39;s hope it will take my short movie to the next level...of hollywood looking style movies.

thx man&#33;&#33;

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Adobe Premiere + Adobe After Effects + Adobe Audition = good stuff.
    Premiere for basic effects, and general editing (arranging clips, etc...)
    After Effects for video compositing, advanced effects.
    Audition for sound editing, sound recording.

Premiere and After Effects (especially AE) have a steep learning curve.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    are there any helps, tips, tutorials avaible for adobe preimre pro and adobe after effects....they are really complicated and hard to work with...

I tried lookin for tutorials on adobe site....they were quite usefull ( i guess ) but i need more help...

Anyone know such site for adobe help, tips, tutorials???

Plz help&#33;&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    wrigleyvideo.com
    A lot of free VIDEO tutorials. Thats where i started my learning. AE i learned on my own, but you might find some useful links to AE tutorials there as well.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Can&#39;t forget this little item. Here is a TechTV review of Magic Bullet Editor. It&#39;ll give any video that movie feeling. Check out some of the samples of video used. The program is expensive, but you can use the demo.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    how can i import adobe preimre pro. video files to after effects so dat i can put some effects in my video....i tried to open da video file dat i made of the adobe preimre pro in after effects but it won&#39;t open up...why??

I think it&#39;s in "prpoj" format...

plz help&#33;&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    You have to export the video in premiere first. Export to an AVI file, i would recommend setting it so that it is "uncompressed" when exported, so there is no quality loss. After you have your AVI file, import that file into after effects.