Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting And Waiting

OK. I dled emule and followed all the settings for it in the faq. now when i try to dl anything i cant get out of waiting status. ive tryed everything from music to movies to pictures and ive been waiting for hours. it seems that everyone can upload from me just fine but im still waiting. is there anything i can do about this?
    <span style='font-family:geneva'>... and damned is your life&#33;</span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Unless you are searching for hard to find files, and provided you are actualy conected, I suggest you try Overnet Lite.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    absoultly lovley program. thank you.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I&#39;m using E-mule for my first time, i have Broadband, it states the maximum upload rate is 5KB, why is it capped, isn&#39;t this kinda slow for Broadband???

I&#39;m a previous user of Kazaalite but got tired of all the corruped & mislabeld files so I&#39;ve switched over to E-mule, so far, i like the system, however, only complaint is the slow download rate.....................

www.ownster.com

later......

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Emule is a prog you just leave running and you get the file eventually. Patience is worth it as the files are generally good. It depends on sources and queue position. Sometimes you just have to wait your turn.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    And when you have the program for a long time you get better download rates and slower waiting times.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 05:15
    I&#39;m using E-mule for my first time, i have Broadband, it states the maximum upload rate is 5KB, why is it capped, isn&#39;t this kinda slow for Broadband???

I&#39;m a previous user of Kazaalite but got tired of all the corruped & mislabeld files so I&#39;ve switched over to E-mule, so far, i like the system, however, only complaint is the slow download rate.....................
    overnet lite is easier and faster speeds try it then decide for yourself.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by vertigolost@6 May 2004 - 02:11
    OK. I dled emule and followed all the settings for it in the faq. now when i try to dl anything i cant get out of waiting status. ive tryed everything from music to movies to pictures and ive been waiting for hours. it seems that everyone can upload from me just fine but im still waiting. is there anything i can do about this?
    I also tried to get a movie and always waiting. In the FAQ they telling
    you should patient. Try to use K-Lite it is different

Otherwise try to be patient

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Save&#045;Dave+8 May 2004 - 00:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Save-Dave @ 8 May 2004 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vertigolost@6 May 2004 - 02:11
    I also tried to get a movie and always waiting. In the FAQ they telling
    you should patient. Try to use K-Lite it is different

Otherwise try to be patient [/b][/quote]
    yea ive had k-lite for a while now my hovever im starting to get agitated with all the crap files that are floating around recently... (fakes, corrupts, ect..). ive been using overnet recently and its pretty good but sometimes the dl speed drops way low and the ul speed spikes up but i dont think theres alot to be done about that unless anyone has any suggestions.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    i get an avarage of 130 on overnet but you have to be sharing alot also

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast