Thread: Riding A Camel

There was a priest and a nun riding a camel through the desert, all of a sudden the camel falls over dead. The priest looks at the nun and says"Sister, since we are obviously going to die and I have never seen a naked woman - would you mind?" The nun says" no problem father" She takes off her clothes and twirls around. The priest says "not bad sister not bad" The nun says" Well since we are going to die anyway Father, I have never seen a naked man, do you mind?" The priest says"not a problem sister" He takes off his clothes cups himself and asks" what do you think aboout this" the nun says "not bad father not bad but what is that thing between your legs?" The priest replys " this has been known to bring forth life" The nun says" great father, stick it up the camels ass and let's get out of here.
    up from the ashes she rises to be reborn

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Thats pretty funny but theres no guarantee it wont cause an uproar with anti-semitic groups.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@7 May 2004 - 21:46
    Thats pretty funny but theres no guarantee it wont cause an uproar with anti-semitic groups.
    reminds me of that family guy ep where peter gets bitten by all those fish and he says: "oh loius it was horrible, the fish were everywhere.....on my nose, in my pants, and i think one of em muttered something anti-semitic while i was on my way out" (damn racists)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    good one............... i think
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@12 May 2004 - 00:22
    i think
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.