Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hashes

Hi to all. I am 75 years old and a little computer dumb. I have SIG2DAT and Kazaa Lite both installed and working. When I copy a hash and paste it into SIG2DAT nothing comes up in Kazaa. What am I doing wrong please?
    Cheerio

Oh this is a sample of the file I copy and paste,is it the correct file?

File:CALENDAR_GIRLS.mpg
    Length:814250584 Bytes, 795166KB
    UUHash:=1xDtduR1HcNZWM9th7iChxdhveI=

Born in London.England.
    Now live in Victoria.BC.Canada

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    yes that hash seems correct, i just pasted it into my sig2dat and it created a .dat file in my download folder.
    with sig2dat you have to close kazaa and restart it for the downloads to show up in traffic.
    if it doesn't you might need to reinstall sig2dat to properly register your download folder with it, or try the newer improved sig2dat utility called K-Sig which you might already have, if so just open it and go to settings and check all the options. post back if you need more help.

EDIT: i couldn't find any sources for that version of calendar girls though. . .
    there are a couple versions though if you use the search feature

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Hash works fine for me too
    I used k-sig for it.
    But either way,using sig2dat or k-sig,you should get a message saying that "k-lite will now automaticly start your download"

hmm...asspie

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    OT; You should try eMule (great program) I searched for calender girls with eMule and it gives far more results than klite.

BOT

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thank you both for answering.I closed down Kazaa pasted into SIG@DAT opened Kazaa and it is there!., Although it has not started D/L yet.
    Tell me this, if everytime I want to paste into SIG2DAT I have to close Kazaa first,wont it stop any ongoing D/Ls ?
    Cheerio

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by gotcha@6 May 2004 - 11:55
    if everytime I want to paste into SIG2DAT I have to close Kazaa first,wont it stop any ongoing D/Ls ?
    you bet, thats one of the nice features of K-Sig, it will load them into kazaa without having to close kazaa.
    BTW you don't have to close kazaa to paste links into sig2dat, you only have to close kazaa and restart it if you want the downloads to show up in traffic, and start downloading.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I don't think you really have to shut down kazaa in order to start the download.It just won't show up in your trafficscreen.
    But i'm not too sure about that,so maybe better to just close it after you pasted it.
    And yes,closing down kazaa will stop your ongoing downloads,but they'll just pick up where they stopped after you open up kazaa again.

The file you just added to your traffic screen is now looking for sources,so it will eventually start the download.You can also type in the exact name of the file in your searchfield to speed up the searching a bit.

hmm...asspie

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thank you all again!
    I like this site, the only thing is there are not too many movies on it.
    Cheerio

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by gotcha@6 May 2004 - 18:09
    Thank you all again!
    I like this site, the only thing is there are not too many movies on it.
    Cheerio
    So you want lots of movies ey B)

Up2dat

Findhash

Sharethefiles

WhataBig (this one will search through the first two sites,up2dat and findhash,for the movies you're looking for.)

And if you're looking for adultmovies: Ftrack

Good thing about these sites is that they use Quicklinks.
    So you just click on the file(movie)you want and kazaa will start the download.And also no need to close kazaa down first in order to make it show up in your trafficscreen.

Happy Hunting

hmm...asspie

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Thank you Filliz you have made my day!
    Cheerio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast