Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: What Software Do Dj's Use

Hey i was just wondering what software they use at clubs/pubs

Are there any Dj's out there? Iv tried PCDJ FX. Its really good. but i dont think they use that....

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    generally djs at pubs and clubs use hardware not software.

decks, mixer, amp and speakers are a must. cd mixers optional and sometimes i have seen drum machines that can produce loops used to good effect but that is about it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    oh ok... well those are for the good dj's...

im talking about the cabbage dj's that use software to mix.... and stuff..

where can i download real good Remix's for clubs...(i think theyre called X remix's or sumthing..)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Well, I don't know specifically what DJs like to use to mix, but here are a couple of nice audio tools:
    Audacity which is free and supports plug-ins. I haven't used it much, but you can do some nice stuff with it.
    Adobe Audition is very expensive, but Adobe creates some seriously professional software.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Dray_04@7 May 2004 - 03:55
    where can i download real good Remix&#39;s for clubs...(i think theyre called X remix&#39;s or sumthing..)
    alt.binaries.mps.remixes and
    They&#39;re newsgroups but they&#39;re the best place to get Mastermix, DMC, X-Mix and Funkymix stuff.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    well as said before most djs use turntables but final scratch could be the future , it still uses 2 turntables but also a laptop with mp3s check it out here :

also very popular is traktor dj studio, i think that could be what your after m8
    Open your mind