Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why ?

Why the FUCK do a lot of IDIOTS INSIST on sharing SHIT ?? I mean, if I was LOOKING for a file, but YOU renamed it to some OTHER SHIT, and now I have to WASTE MY FUCKING TIME downloading something else, I'd come to your fucking house and wipe you out...what IS your problem ??? Oh, and while I'm on a fucking RANT, GET RID OF YOUR VIRUS INFECTED FUCKING FILES !!! You're a bunch of assholes if I have to d/l your virus SHIT !! Holy mother of fuckin christ in a shit filled stupid fuckin redneck loser...are you people THAT fuckin useless ???

Oh and if you d/l off me...??? and I already have your name ??? All you'll get is SHIT you jizz filled pusbag fuckheads...just like you gave me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    hmmm i agree with wat ur saying.. but not using the same words..lol
    ice ice baby

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Hmm... I'm sensing some anger

BTW Its no use posting that here theres probably no one like that here

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Why didn't you read the rules before posting here? There are many bad people that do all sorts of stuff that's stupid, but you have to deal with it. Keep sharing though, as long as it's good things.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    most of us are experineced and we delete shit so no1 else will have to get it
    ice ice baby

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    why do you assume that it is us sharing viruses? check our verifieds. thats the whole point. we have files that aren't viruses and you may have them.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    @Kevorkian, Names are also not unique, you're wasting your time.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Welcome to the Forum Kevorkian

Enjoy your stay

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Great Dude is right you'll just end up pissing someone off that you've never met and then they'll hate you

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Chilly@15 March 2003 - 14:02
    Welcome to the Forum Kevorkian

Enjoy your stay
    Are you kidding, he probably just posted this to piss people off and never come back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast