Thread: Site Is Filled With Ethugs

Ownster got owned. End of story

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Adster@8 May 2004 - 05:21
    what the fuck does 1337 means/
    1337 = leet = Elite

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by The Rican+8 May 2004 - 06:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Rican @ 8 May 2004 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@8 May 2004 - 05:09
    At the end of the day they bit off more than they could chew, get over it&nbsp;
    I wasn&#39;t upset to begin with. I just said it&#39;s stupid. [/b][/quote]
    You felt strong enough to make a thread about it

Anyway its 5.30 am and I am nakkered, I ma off to bed.

night

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The Rican+8 May 2004 - 04:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Rican &#064; 8 May 2004 - 04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@8 May 2004 - 04:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican
    @8 May 2004 - 05:55
    You guys owned ownster. Congrats on being ethugs with no life. 25 guests in one night? Lol this must have taken alot of concentration. What a bunch of fagmos. What you gonna say to your buddies "hey guys we sure showed them we fucked up there forums&#33; OMG OMG OMG l337 now time for circle jerk".

I actually think they dared someone to see if they could
    It wasn&#39;t one person. It was 25 though. It&#39;s not like its a huge accomplishment to hack a site with 25 people. Ohh..were l337 now. All they did was run scripts till they found an admins login. [/b][/quote]
    Not true. Your admin posted his password for everyone to see. Ownster owned itself.

What a bunch of fuckwits. Well done.

edit: Though the "25" guests were members of this site have a good laugh at your expense. Any site that has a section devoted to "invading" other forums until they get banned is just asking for trouble.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 May 2004 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 May 2004 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by The Rican@8 May 2004 - 04:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican
    You guys owned ownster. Congrats on being ethugs with no life. 25 guests in one night? Lol this must have taken alot of concentration. What a bunch of fagmos. What you gonna say to your buddies "hey guys we sure showed them we fucked up there forums&#33; OMG OMG OMG l337 now time for circle jerk".

It wasn&#39;t one person. It was 25 though. It&#39;s not like its a huge accomplishment to hack a site with 25 people. Ohh..were l337 now. All they did was run scripts till they found an admins login.
    Not true. Your admin posted his password for everyone to see. Ownster owned itself.

edit: Though the "25" guests were members of this site have a good laugh at your expense. Any site that has a section devoted to "invading" other forums until they get banned is just asking for trouble. [/b][/quote]
    My admin? Huh? I havn&#39;t posted there for a solid month. The only person I talk to from there is the site owner. I already said I think it is stupid. But it&#39;s not my site so oh fuckin well. If I had paid for it id be worried but I am just relaxing watching Chappelles Show season 1 on my laptop.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by The Rican@8 May 2004 - 04:55
    You guys owned ownster.&nbsp; Congrats on being ethugs with no life.&nbsp; 25 guests in one night?&nbsp; Lol this must have taken alot of concentration.&nbsp; What a bunch of fagmos.&nbsp; What you gonna say to your buddies "hey guys we sure showed them we fucked up there forums&#33;&nbsp; OMG OMG OMG l337 now time for circle jerk".
    I&#39;d take that as a job well done for the fst guy who did it

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The Rican+8 May 2004 - 05:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Rican @ 8 May 2004 - 05:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 May 2004 - 05:42
    Originally posted by The Rican@8 May 2004 - 04:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican

It wasn&#39;t one person. It was 25 though. It&#39;s not like its a huge accomplishment to hack a site with 25 people. Ohh..were l337 now. All they did was run scripts till they found an admins login.

edit: Though the "25" guests were members of this site have a good laugh at your expense. Any site that has a section devoted to "invading" other forums until they get banned is just asking for trouble.
    My admin? Huh? I havn&#39;t posted there for a solid month. The only person I talk to from there is the site owner. I already said I think it is stupid. But it&#39;s not my site so oh fuckin well. If I had paid for it id be worried but I am just relaxing watching Chappelles Show season 1 on my laptop. [/b][/quote]
    Well, looks like we both got our facts a little confused.

But the fact remains that there was no large group of people doing this, in fact there are very few people who know how to use scripts on this board. Even fewer since Haxor was banned. But it wasnt scripts that were used just the password of a n00b admin, poetic e-justice imo.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Chevy+8 May 2004 - 06:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy @ 8 May 2004 - 06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican@8 May 2004 - 04:55
    I&#39;d take that as a job well done for the fst guy who did it [/b][/quote]
    This time..In english please.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by The Rican+8 May 2004 - 06:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Rican @ 8 May 2004 - 06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Chevy@8 May 2004 - 06:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican
    @8 May 2004 - 04:55
    You guys owned ownster.&nbsp; Congrats on being ethugs with no life.&nbsp; 25 guests in one night?&nbsp; Lol this must have taken alot of concentration.&nbsp; What a bunch of fagmos.&nbsp; What you gonna say to your buddies "hey guys we sure showed them we fucked up there forums&#33;&nbsp; OMG OMG OMG l337 now time for circle jerk".

This time..In english please. [/b][/quote]
    "I&#39;d take that as a job well done for the fst guy who did it "

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by The Rican+8 May 2004 - 06:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Rican @ 8 May 2004 - 06:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Chevy@8 May 2004 - 06:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Rican
    @8 May 2004 - 04:55

This time..In english please. [/b][/quote]

I would take that as a job well done for the filesharingtalk.com guy who did it

OK?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast