Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webgrabtool.exe ?

I don't know what else to tell you. You still haven't tried 1.2.2, right?
    Maybe something else might work better for you. The easiest way to find a client you like is to just try them. ABC is good, but the person who first made it isn't woring on it anymore, so it isn't updated as much anymore.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ive been trying 1.2.2 for the last 30mins. i can only get max dl speed of 12kbps usually. so that means my optimum ul speed should be at 3kbps. even though i have set ul ( global and manual) at maximum 3kbps it still manages to ul at a constant 10kbps while dloading at a silly 4kbps.

Is there a client that will allow me to set upload at maximum 3kbps and stay at 3 and not start jumping higher all by itself.?? coz this is what really bugs me and everyone who doesnt have hi-speed broadband.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED
    s there a client that will allow me to set upload at maximum 3kbps and stay at 3 and not start jumping higher all by itself.?? coz this is what really bugs me and everyone who doesnt have hi-speed broadband

azureus

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I like TS 1.1, I find the other versions not to be as fast.

For questions about torrentstorm the best place would be in the torrentstorm fourm located at h**p://diablos-elite.co.uk/forum/

StormBlade, the creator of the torrentstorm client is very active in the forum and will more than likely be able to answer your questions about it far better than those people guessing in here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    i spoke to StormBlade directly a few days ago :
    http://diablos-elite.co.uk/forum/vie...hp?p=1879#1879

solutions there. my downloads are fast again. well not that fast.all i need now is help hacking into my isp account and upping my bandwidth by a few mulitiples .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Great....
    question answered by the software&#39;s writer.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    you cant get better then that huh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12