Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Contracts Problem.

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I downloade Hitman contracts, the Razor version. When i go to play this game, the game only loads about 3/4 , and i get this error message .

can someone please tell me how i can fix this.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    u got the latest drivers? if you have try a older version. and if you havnt, get them

3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Yes, i had the latest drivers installed, and i also reinstalled the drivers , and the game still isnt working.

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    wat kind of card? and do u have directx 9.0 and just out of curiousity the card u have now, is it 100% directx9.0 compatible? just a thought.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Use the 3.8 Catalyst drivers.

6. Games   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    try omega drivers. i'm using them. havn't had a vd card driver prob since i got the card

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@8 May 2004 - 22:32
    wat kind of card? and do u have directx 9.0 and just out of curiousity the card u have now, is it 100% directx9.0 compatible? just a thought.
    Yes i have it installed.

8. Games   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i installed the omega drivers too , but the game still isnt working. I can hear the audio sound in the main menu , but the whole screen is just plain black.

9. Games   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@8 May 2004 - 23:22
    try omega drivers. i'm using them. havn't had a vd card driver prob since i got the card
    can you please tell me how to uninstall this driver please, i tried reinstalling my other ati display driver and it says windows couldnt finish copying the installing. and i when i go to play a game like vice city , i get a message stating that my system is hsort on video memor

10. Games   -   #10
    disable your vpu in graphics settings. some of you who only get black screen on start-up you need to turn down your sound acceleration in dxdiag. once game is running disable the post-filtering cause if you are having these troubles now then most likely your card won't support it i never got a vpu error myself but i did get black screen on start-up until i turned down dx. then all the cut scenes were laggy until post-filtering disabled. try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast