Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    The last season of Friends just ended. It was so sad!!!!! I didn't want it to be over
    What is the new show about? something about Joey?? I heard it was going to take the place of Friends.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I think that I may be the only person in the world who hasn&#39;t seen nor wants to see an entire episode of Friends. I tried to watch it once but changed it because it was just to stupid.

I much preferred Seinfeld and still watch it regularly. It plays everyday on cable and it comes on right when I sit down to eat dinner so I still watch it almost everyday.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    nope, you&#39;re not the only person
    and seinfeld rocks
    yeah.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    seinfeld is by far the best series every made... funny as hell, and I enjoy watching any episode cause they are just so so good

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Westside Mantis@7 May 2004 - 07:34
    seinfeld is by far the best series every made...
    Simpsons, imo

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by amphoteric88+7 May 2004 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (amphoteric88 @ 7 May 2004 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Westside Mantis@7 May 2004 - 07:34
    seinfeld is by far the best series every made...
    Simpsons, imo [/b][/quote]
    Family Guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simpsons

Simpons is so G rated.......

Oh.....fuck "Friends".

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    i don&#39;t watch either, someone told me Joey finallly came out of the closet and admitted he was gay???

www.ownster.com

later......

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I think seinfeld is stupid i cant stand the show it annoys the hell out of me I would have to say my fav TV shows are simpsons and friends

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yeesh....Friends is the most over-rated show in existence.

Friends is so vanilla....

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@7 May 2004 - 13:29
    I think that I may be the only person in the world who hasn&#39;t seen nor wants to see an entire episode of Friends. I tried to watch it once but changed it because it was just to stupid.

I much preferred Seinfeld and still watch it regularly. It plays everyday on cable and it comes on right when I sit down to eat dinner so I still watch it almost everyday.
    nope your NOT teh only person I have not watched 1 minute of friends

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast