Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omg

So there I was...... Watching an episode of 24 when I heard a weird noise coming from the bathroom.

The bathroom light was off and the door slightly open, so I walked towards it and my cat came running out and legged it down stairs. Phew was a little scared for a minute

I walked down stairs to let the cat out and saw it being sick at the bottom of the stairs. So I quickly opened the door and it ran out, then I realised what the fucker had been doing in the bathroom Ran up stairs and opened the door. I didn't even have to turn the light on I could fucking smell it.

Bastard cat had shit everywhere. And this aint your usual shit this was fucking HUGE for a cat like horse shit but diahorea all in the bath and on the bathroom floor. I nearly chocked when I had a good whiff off it. There was 4 piles of it. The stuff in the bath was that liquidly it was running down the drain and the stuff on the floor was just as bad.

Its just took me an hour to clean it up, and god damn im glad we have bath mats on the floor cus I was not washing that up with my hands. Bath mats now in the bin and I bleached the shower and then had to clean up by the front door.

That's the last fucking time I feed them, and if they even try to get back in this house again ill put them in a bag and throw them in the river.

OK it was only one of the cats. But I threw the other out jus incase it was the Whiskers cat food. infact I might phone whiskers tomorrow and blame their food. As I only fed them an 2 hours before this.

ANYWAY KILL ALL THE CATS PEOPLE

hated the bastards before and I hate them even more now

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i hate cats too!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I think the cat lying on my bed thats as long as my arm might have something to say about that.

That sucks though nog, hope you had fun.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Thanx for sharing that!... such a joy to read

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    cheers for that story :x

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    y was it sick if it just had a shit?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Poor bastard

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Nogi, you forgot to mention to chuck a couple of bricks into the bag aswell

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by mushmush@9 May 2004 - 01:53
    Nogi, you forgot to mention to chuck a couple of bricks into the bag aswell
    Thanks I will Or ill

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.elysiumplayground.com/scene/photos/parties/melissaparty082401/kill_cat.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast